$111
Riu.com
$115
$90
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Hotel de Mendoza(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
$69
$106
$93
NH Hotels
Hotel Demetria(Guadalajara)
$230
$130
Hotel Casino Plaza(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
$37
$36
$148
$46
All reviewstequila tournice staystayed herelocationbeds
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

I've travelled for years and have rarely written a review but wanted to say thank you for the help I received, I stayed here recently and the staff and manager went out of the way to help and accommodate me when I had a last minute change of plan. Super helpful staff! Really nice chilled hostel, clean dorms and nice atmosphere.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2017

I stayed 7 nights in this well central located hostel where the service, breakfast included and friendly/helpful staff made my stay unforgettable. Mariana found twice solutions for me not moving somewhere else and for using Uber paying cash. She is Great!

Room Tip: This hostel has dorm and private rooms. Highly recommended it1
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2016

I have stayed here two times and I loved it from the first one.
The rooms are so nice, clean and painted with an amazing creativity. There are little gardens and outdoor areas with seats to chill out.
The last time we stayed on a cinema themed room named Alejandro González Iñárritu, just like the Mexican film director :D
I just love this Hostel, service staff are so friendly and cost-benefit is acceptable.

Room Tip: nice rooms and feels like sweet home
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2016

A backpacking hostel for open minded travelers NOT for novice. Staff was good and knowledgeable although you get more than you paid for considering the money exchange. The only think I doubt is about safety for parking at night if you rent a car since you probably have to park on the street.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed July 29, 2016

It was inexpensive for tis location, the breakfast was continental but still abundant and it wasn't liited such as "one fruit per person". Staff was so helpful and I came in early and they let me leave my stuff on the nightmans bedroom, also I had to check out late and could likewise leave my stuff to be cared for, Great to meet people and socizle. The best deal youll find in terms of hostels in central Guadalajara.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo