“Just go there”

Ranked #4 of 1,243 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We were in Guadalarja for a convention. We ate at Pigs Pearls for 2 out of the 3 dinners we had in the city. It was Amazing! One of the best burgers I have ever had in my life. Beer selection is great, lots of craft brews. I had a local honey lager and a red ale. Fries come with the burgers and they were great too. Very reasonable prices. Kind of a hipster vibe, but a good mix of customers and the servers are helpful and friendly.

1  Thank kari46

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Well, the food remains the same, quite good. What I noticed in the new location, just down the street from the old one, is that they have rounded up the most uncomfortable chairs and tables available. Sacrificed comfort for trendy. I couldn't wait to get out of there. The space is good, bright and airy. I will eat my burger on the curb.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Pig's Pearls has moved to a spectacular new space and well deserved after all the hard work. Conveniently located just 1 1/2 blocks from the original location, so luckily still walkable for me. My recent visit was great on all counts....Food, value, service and atmosphere....I think this is the best burgers in GDL, and a must for any visitor or resident. The quality of their beef and lamb is excellent and have never had a better lamb burger then theirs....Great beer list as well, with huge selection of micro Mexican brews and now have menus available as their selection of dishes has increased..This has become a regular on my list of must go weekly and the new space is great!!

1  Thank TripsterLA
Reviewed October 3, 2012

By far the best burgers in town.

Been there a couple times and every time I leave satisfied. All Burgers I've tried have worked for me. The size is fair (you may think they are small at the beginning but a Burger and some fries are more than enough!) They have Beef, Lamb and Pork in the menu. Meat is juicy and lean. Be patient, the burgers take some time!

On top of this, the beer selection is the best. You can find only Indie Mexican Beers from small National breweries. My suggestion here: go for the Red Pig (Red Ale)

An amazing place to conclude a working day with an excellent meal and exquisite beers

The place is small but cozy. Get there early since its normally crowded. The wait is definitely worth it!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

As a former owner of a restaurant, I know how hard it is to be consistent...Please see my past reviews of this property...However, recently, especially on mondays and tuesdays, the burgers have been served VERY well done and not what I have had in the past....As a chef owned property, he cares deeply about his restaurant, but step out of the kitchen and all quality goes out the door...It is a rule of the business, but when the chef / owner is not there, I have stopped going after the last 3 times the food was of poor quality....the other employees, in the kitchen, have either not the skill or the care to put out good food....I really hope this is coreected, because I loved take out on a monday night, but maybe it is back to tacos instead.....I will continue to try them and will update as I always want to give the owner a chnace to fix issues....I really hope this is not a great place falling over the ledge to mediocrity....

5  Thank TripsterLA