- new building
- clean rooms
- location is good. For $5 dollars you can go in taxi to well known areas with restaurants etc. (no need to pay extra for a hotel right on Chapultepec for example, when you can pay $99 per night at the Westin, and get a taxi anywhere)
- super great price ($99)
- gym is well equipped.
- food at the restaurant is BAD!
- room service is the slowest ever... Took them 1 hour to get me a coffee!!
- the concierge doesn't know what he/she is doing. They kept on recommending really bad restaurants (such as Coyote) with bad food and ambience.
- Next time, I will make reservations directly with Westin instead of hotels.com so I can earn points, and I will NoT eat at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Guadalajara is in one of the most prestigious areas of this metropolis. Expo Guadalajara is near our hotel in Guadalajara, Mexico as is the World Trade Center. Corporate offices and numerous shops are close by also. Guests staying with us enjoy one of 221 thoughtfully-designed rooms. The signature all-white Westin Heavenly Bed®, High Speed Internet Access, an LCD Flat Screen Television ensure that each space is a calming oasis where you can have a revitalizing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.