$111
$115
$84
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Hotel de Mendoza(Guadalajara)
$69
  • Pool
La Mansion del Sol(Guadalajara)
$71
$67
BestDay.com
Hotel Casino Plaza(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
$37
$154
$143
Hotels.com
1,084 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffet isgreat hotelbusiness triproom servicebusiness or pleasurehotel is modernrooms are largehotel barsteam roommini barbusiness hotelhigh floorchecking incentral locationenjoyed my staychardonnaylobby
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Tip of the Day: search for the weekend specials. This is a top notch, world-class hotel. Breakfast at the hotel is convenient, lots of selection, and unfortunately still hotel food. The rooms are big and very pleasantly decorate it. I love a nice bathroom like these. I would go five star, except they messed up our reservation.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017

This is a nice business hotel, probably the tallest in Guadalajara and centrally located.
I had a good experience from my arrival they were accommodating to give me a room a little earlier and the wifi code, which had to be resets several times during my stay. Rooms are very comfortable and clean, service is attentive and polite,breakfast was extensive with different stations of foods. Overall a good hotel to stay in this city.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank BeatrizG2
Reviewed August 9, 2017

After doing some shopping, we decided to spend the night in Guadalajara. We book a room at this hotel and were planning to go out and enjoy the city at night.
But then we found out that in the bar they had mariachi night. We enjoyed good drinks, good music with Mariachi feminil and a good talk with some friends that stop by to said Hi.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I only stay for one night but I really enjoy my room, so clean, they were able to give my room before the check in time so was really good of them. I had the buffet breakfast the food was good, the only thing that I didn't like was the pan cakes were kind of cold. I didn't used any other service. The pillows were comfy for watching tv but not the best option when you're trying to go to sleep, I rather to have a flat pillow. The variety of the channels were the best, but was ok. I definitely want to stay longer at this hotel

Room Tip: quiet room, great rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Jimena V
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel and your are in no doubt that you are in a 5 star hotel when you step inside. The rooms are well appointed with everything you will need and the lobby has a cocktail bar and an area for light snacks.

The buffet breakfast is amazing with delights from Mexico and and around the world

There is also a spar and swimming pool

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business