$77
$109
$85
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$91
$46
Hotel Demetria(Guadalajara)
$130
$126
Hotel Casino Plaza(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
$34
$32
BestDay.com
1,083 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffet isgreat hotelbusiness triproom servicebusiness or pleasurehotel is modernrooms are largehotel barsteam roommini barbusiness hotelhigh floorchecking incentral locationenjoyed my staychardonnaylobby
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I stayed at Riu last weekend with my daughter an I have to say, it was great! The rooms are really spacious and they have them really nice decorated. It was not noisy at all and the service was fabulous!
I loved the food! They have a great breakfast buffet that we enjoyed and over all once you get the free wifi and breakfast buffet included, I think it comes to same price with other hotels around that have a charge for the extras!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 31, 2012

If you get the opportunity to go to Guadalajara do not think twice and book this hotel, the staff is very friendly, check in was a breeze, and the experience is fantastic. I arrived on a Wednesday night, and they had live music at the bar. Super easy to find from the Airport after I picked my rental vehicle, pretty much a straight shot down Lazaro Cardenas, and once you are 5 to 10 Min away you will see it, as it is the tallest structure in the City.

I was lucky to book a King size bedroom on the top floors, and it was worth it, the bedrooms were clean spacious, and the beds were comfortable had probably some of the best sleep I had in a while. I had two floor to ceiling windows with a complete view of the north side of town, you could easily see the two new shopping centers from my window. The decor was tasteful, I have heard other people complaining, but I really enjoyed the layout and colors of the room, I had a double sink in my bathroom, and a very large shower with two shower heads, one large rain type and a handheld shower head.

The laundry service is very fast so have your stuff ready and the note outside your door and you will get your clothes back by that afternoon, except for Sunday. Room service is available 24 Hrs. and the menu is very good, including Mexican and American food. The initial drinks in the mini fridge is loaded with drinks and beer, and its included in the room rate, all the rates for drinks or room service food is very comparable with U.S. rates or even better.

Do not miss the breakfast Buffet, a complete large selection and its delicious “THE BEST”, you can eat inside or at the terrace; I had the chance to sit outside one day and enjoy the weather (about 70 degrees in early March).

There was the executive lounge included in my rate but I did not get to use it, as I was gone for most of the day and returned late at night. I did get the opportunity to use the gym, but there are no free weights and its all machines, mostly cardio and two weight training machines. The Hotel pool is visible from the Gym, but I did not get to enjoy it, hopefully next time.

Valet parking never took any longer than 5 min even when they were busy and very helpful with directions. (Valet Parking cost 35 MXN pesos for the day, and 10 MXN pesos every time you use it during the day), they were probably the people I had the most interaction with during the day. Security is outstanding as you need a room key to access the elevators, and there is always Security in the hotel grounds at night.

To sum it up, the hotel services are perfect in every way, and the best deal in town for the newest hotel, with the hotel rate you will get free breakfast and free internet along with the initial contents of the mini fridge, any other Hotel will charge you for all these things as extra, and will drive you daily rate higher. And the staff just makes everything so much better from valet parking to Reception and Check in folks, to the Friendly and Helpful staff at the restaurant, and everyone in Between, Check out was very easy and helpful on my way out. Everyone always has a smile and always ready and willing to help with anything you might need.

This hotel has it all there is no other Hotel you would want to stay after you stay here. I would definitely keep coming back, and recommend it to all my friends.

If you have any questions send me a message.

Room Tip: Higher Floors ( 35 and up are a must). if you do not like the beer or drinks in the minifridge you can ask to change them for a different brand of beer or soda
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Robe C
Reviewed March 23, 2012

The hotel just opened last year, so it's quite new. Everything is clean, modern and updated. I purchased the room upgrade option so my room was on the top floor (36th). It had floor to ceiling windows and the view was simply stunning. I left the drapes open and saw the moon at night and the sun come up in the morning. That alone was worth it. You can see the whole city. I believe the hotel is the tallest structure in town. The upgrade also included access to a lounge in the lobby where food and wine was served, plus they had free computer/internet access there. It also included a free 15 minute massage in their spa, which is amazing. If you have time, definitely book a treatment. The pool is very spacious as is the gym. The breakfast bar was amazing, lots of choices, both Mexican and non. There is a shopping mall close by (5 minutes by cab). Not sure how close it is to other area attractions since I was there on business. The restaurant has a limited but very nice selection of food, a little pricey but good. There is also a little snack shop in the lobby that sells sandwiches, sweets and drinks. The lobby bar is nice and rather large. Overall, a great hotel, would definitely stay there again, LOVED the view and large room. The shower was huge as was the bathroom. All the drinks in the fridge are included in the room rate, so you don't have to keep track of what you take. Once it's empty and they restock, that's when you get charged. I never ran out. There was beer, soda, water. Great idea. The bed was nice and firm!

Room Tip: Get the upgrade and spring for the higher floor rooms, the views are simply amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2012

My group is traveling all over Mexico and this hotel was the easiest to check in and first with free wi-fi. They also put complimentary water and soda in the refrigerator. I definitely recommend!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Spent 3 nights there!! We got the 35th floor view is amazing!!!! The room is super comfortable quiet which is a big plus for me as I wake up easy, the Chardonay restaurant is not the best, but the breakfast buffet is amazing!!! A bit crowded, but still great, get there early...
The first servi-bar with beverages is courtesy which is super nice for a change with other hotels charging 10 dls for a bottle of water.
The staf is very nice, didn't get a chance to visit the pool and gym.
Will definitely go back and recomend it.

• Stayed: February 2012