WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Vincent by Vango

Vincent by Vango
Ranked #45 of 996 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: International, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Vincent Vango is a Restaurant with International Author, a specialty of the house are the Lobster Tacos, we can find salads, pastas, seafood, poultry and cuts.We have a cellar of over 150 different labels from around the world, the cocktail is very cosmopolitan, clear the bar with the most complete distillation.The decor is among Londines New Yorker and a pleasant terrace, in a magical atmosphere you move to Europe just sit on Vincent!Every day the best music with our DJ and VJ
The Woodlands, Texas
“Excellent Choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

As I know limited Spanish I was thankful they offered an English menu and was more than happy to explain each "chef special" for that evening that was not written in English. Our waitress also guided me in a recommendation and I didn't go wrong following her suggestion. I chose the Grouper in a lemon sauce accompanied with basil mashed potatoes. I was amazed how green the potatoes were as well as tasty, and I must say the fish was perfect, moist, tender and a perfect light sauce. I thought the prices were reasonable and would recommend you going here if you are visiting Guadalajara. I split a salad with my friend and the portion was large, however the taste was just ok. And since I did not want to fill up before dinner I opted not to finish it. Personally I would not get the salad again. A small portion of bread was offered with 3 toppings which was nice and a accompaniment to your beverage of choice. Oh I also liked the semi outdoor dining but did not like that there was a smoker near by lighting up occasionally.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Corinne D

Guadalajara, Mexico
“Orgasmic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

OMG... everything was perfect!!! I had as entree the stuffed crab with risotto and the tuna and avocado. For dinner I had the lobster tacos and filete de vacio. Everything was flawless and service is excellent! I will be coming back to Vincent many many times!

• Visited June 2013
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Definitely the best dishes I've tried!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I just met this restaurant and I have to say I'm totally excited and positively impacted! The food is just so GREAT!, which is very impressive since I've visited very many restaurants in town and this is the best I've tried by far. I strongly recommend the "Mero al limón negro" (Groupper with Black Lime), It's just stunning! The service is also great as well as the setting, I'm just eager to go back! =)

• Visited March 2013
San Diego, California
“Excellent food, excellent ambiance, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've been to this place many times because of my fascination with their food, ambiance and service. Whether it'd be for business or pleasure it's always a good place to go. Being an avid food lover, I have to say that this is my favorite place to dine, starting with my favorite item on the menu, the Iberica salad, to the lobster tacos that you can never get enough of. I'd say it's the #1 choice for dining in Guadalajara.

• Visited January 2013
San Diego, California
“Excellent Everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

I absolutely loved this restaurant! Beginning with the location, beautiful outdoor terrace and really cool decor inside the restaurant. The food was delicious, highly recommend the Lobster Tacos. Had about 3 orders!! This is a great place to eat at whether you are going with business aquaintances, friends, or on a date. The setting and the menu are fitting for any ocasion. And if you are visiting Guadalajara I highly recommend you visit this restaurant!

• Visited August 2012