WINNER WONDERLAND

“Delicious food, chic environment, great service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sagrantino

Sagrantino
Reserve with OpenTable
Sagrantino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 995 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: International, Grill, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Huicholes y Tarascos
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Delicious food, chic environment, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

If you are in Guadalajara, you can't miss Sagrantino. They serve you mushroom "fries" as complementary at the beginning, and they are the most great thing ever. Menu is interesting and always with some specials that are worthy. I have been there twice now and both experiences were great. I recommend the "Cochinita Pibil". Buen provecho!!!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AOrozco

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“One of the best restaurants in Guadalajara...if not the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was in Guadalajara for the weekend on business and was referred to this place.
From the moment we walked out ouf the car I thought to myself "Wow, this is such a nice place". the surprise was even bigger when we stepped inside the restaurant: Very well balanced architecture with a great modern taste, which created a pleasant atmosphere.
I had the pleasure of talking to the owner who is from Italian descendence, and did some travelling before opening the restaurant. He explained that his dishes were basically mexican, but with a touch of Italian and south American influence. They did not disappoint, especially the "Pulpo Adobado" (spiced Octopus). Overall it is a great value for your money. I will definitely make the extra effort to visit the restaurant every time I visit Guadalajara.

• Visited April 2013
Ajijic
“A very good restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Sagrantino is a very pleasant restaurant. The decor is modern yet warm. The service is very good. Most people would be very happy with the food...a range of popular meat, seafood and pasta choices. We didn't find anything particularly innovative or outstanding but our dishes were attractive and well executed. Desserts are limited and fairly predictible.
The restaurant is in an a pleasant area of Guadalajara and overlooks a small park.

• Visited March 2013
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Nice place. Food is just OK.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I visited Sagrantino with some co-workers yesterday. The place is very nice, there's a nice view and the decoration is pretty. I can see this place has very nice reviews, but.. I just didn't feel it was something special. The food is nice but nothing to rave about it, I've had much better dishes at other Guadalajara places. I'm not sure if I picked the wrong dish or something, but the appetizers didn't seem to be something out of this world either. My husband asked for the "Filete Relleno" and that one was reaally good, but only that one I tried. I would return, but there are some other places on my top list way before Sagrantino. Oh! Just one thing I forgot to mention. The Cranberry Margarita is aweeesome!.. that one I really liked, so I strongly recommend you to give it a try! =)

• Visited March 2013
7 Thank Rebeca M
Dallas, Texas
“Great design and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

From the moment we stepped out of our taxi upon arrival at Sagrantino, it was immediately apparent from attention to detail in the unique design and the warm and welcoming greetings from the hostess and staff, that we had chosen a great restaurant in which to spend the evening. The use of natural woods and the excellent craftsmanship, which is a trademark of Guadalajara, adds to the wonderful ambiance of this great restaurant. It was a busy evening, but the staff were attentive and accommodating to our every request. Our food was delicious and we would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to any discerning traveler. The owner was especially gracious and hospitable, welcoming us to his restaurant and his city with unabashed pride. He was a delight and indeed has much of which to be proud. Don't miss this restaurant during your visit.

• Visited February 2013