We came to Guadalajara to see our Son get married - We had this hotel recommended for our needs. What a wonderful place. We felt it was the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The staff were very kind an helpful always there when you needed them and their English was perfect. After making the long journey to be there, 2 days relaxing in their beautiful garden I felt like I had been on holiday for 2 weeks. The bedrooms were very spacious and very nicely furnished. Spotlessly clean with lots of nice little touches. The public rooms were beautifully furnished, computers and faxes for those who needed them and a lovely little library, A real home from home. The food was excellent, you could have what ever you wanted and if they did not have it they would get it for you.
We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay for our first taste of Mexico.
Well done to the staff and management of the Mansion del Sol.
Would not consider staying any where else for the next visit to Guadalajara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mansión del Sol, is a small Boutique Hotel with 22 rooms with Fine Mexican Style. Located in an exclusive residential area, it’s also within the hotel area, 3 blocks from Plaza del Sol Mall and 10 blocks from Plaza Ciudadela Mall. In the heart of one of the best areas in Guadalajara. Surrounded by stores, hotels, restaurants, bars, discotec´s, coffee shops, theatres and movie theatres etc. Only 5 minutes from the Expo Guadalajara Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Mansion del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Del Sol Hotel Guadalajara
- La Mansion Del Sol Guadalajara