We stayed at La Mansion del Sol on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day on our way to Manzanillo. It was almost empty as Mexicans definitely spend Christmases with family. Only another couple from Japan were there with us that we could see at least for Christmas Eve. The staff went out of their way to make the time very pleasant for us. The room was spacious and comfortable with the sound of a fountain in the yard beside the room. It came with many little amenities that were useful. Breakfast was excellent in a very B&B setting. In the afternoon a complimentary plate of cheese and fruit was served with a glass of complimentary wine. We are going back in a week on our way to Manzanillo again and look forward to another pleasant stay in this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mansión del Sol, is a small Boutique Hotel with 22 rooms with Fine Mexican Style. Located in an exclusive residential area, it’s also within the hotel area, 3 blocks from Plaza del Sol Mall and 10 blocks from Plaza Ciudadela Mall. In the heart of one of the best areas in Guadalajara. Surrounded by stores, hotels, restaurants, bars, discotec´s, coffee shops, theatres and movie theatres etc. Only 5 minutes from the Expo Guadalajara Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Mansion del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Del Sol Hotel Guadalajara
- La Mansion Del Sol Guadalajara