Stayed two nights and needed some special services while back and forth to a medical clinic. The concierge helped my daughter and I with information, long distance calls, kept our luggage when our plans changed, and suggested private guides when we had some free time. One of the staff gave us a ride after dark to a place we could have walked, to help us feel safe. The rooms are lovely but they are lacking in paper, pens, phone directories and no information on how to make local and long distance calls. The only other issue that keeps them from "excellant" is the guide, who does make you very secure and knows the city well, but pushes favored stores that were high end items that would appeal to an art dealer or decorator, not an average tourist -- we solved that after a few stores in time, and making it clear we were not interested in those high end selections. He was faithful in looking out for us, and that was well worth it, and the cost was less than the cab fare to and from the places we went to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mansión del Sol, is a small Boutique Hotel with 22 rooms with Fine Mexican Style. Located in an exclusive residential area, it’s also within the hotel area, 3 blocks from Plaza del Sol Mall and 10 blocks from Plaza Ciudadela Mall. In the heart of one of the best areas in Guadalajara. Surrounded by stores, hotels, restaurants, bars, discotec´s, coffee shops, theatres and movie theatres etc. Only 5 minutes from the Expo Guadalajara Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Mansion del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Del Sol Hotel Guadalajara
- La Mansion Del Sol Guadalajara