“Food is fantastic and price is even better! See pics of dishes on their web site!”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #143 of 1,398 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I had a lovely dinner last night. The only reason I did not give a 5 is that the restaurant was not busy and still it took awhile to get my food. I ordered the fried calamari for appetizer and then a special pizza because i knew I could not eat a big pasta dish or meat dish after the calamari. But the pizza arrived first. I told them not to bring the calamari as I wanted to eat them separately and as it turns out, I could not finish the entire pizza (tasted great the next day). I had salami, bacon and mushrooms. They serve a wonderful dip with bread that is mayonaise and basil, ate that with the pizza. Very very good. I cant wait to go back and try some other dishes!

Reviewed June 27, 2015

I have been to this place for a school fiesta and I was a little surprise by the big seize of the restaurant, when we are usually accostum to smaller place with 5/6 tables.
I look at the wine cart and at the menue and very clasical of the italian foods appeaser.
We decided for a pizza for two as starter and a ravioli and a lasagna, with a fresh salad.
We order a wine from Veneto and he was serve to warm. On the all, the service was cool and the food average. Of course always consider that when we left, the were about hundred people to serve!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Si tienes un paladar exigente y te gusta comer a pedir de boca.. no puedes dejar de probar los platillos de La Dolce Vita. Ensaladas, Carnes, Pastas, mariscos, entre otras hay variedad de platillos.
If you have a discerning palate and like to eat a hitch .. you can not leave without trying the dishes of La Dolce Vita. Salads, meats, pasta, seafood, among others there are variety of dishes.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The restaurant takes your attention in the wonderfull Lopez Cotilla street.
Nice environment and good selection of food and wine.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went super early for lunch on a weekday, we were the first that day for lunch. The service is professional, the menu generic and predictable for an international Italian restaurant, the ambience is pleasant, with seating either on the large terrace or interior seating. I had cannelloni that was surprisingly good, a dish I would return for. This restaurant is located in the area known for trendy clubs and restaurants, there is a lot of competition in the area, but also a lot of clients looking for a good Italian meal. Worth a try.