“good selection of italian food and drinks”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #150 of 1,476 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2015

I have been to this place for a school fiesta and I was a little surprise by the big seize of the restaurant, when we are usually accostum to smaller place with 5/6 tables.
I look at the wine cart and at the menue and very clasical of the italian foods appeaser.
We decided for a pizza for two as starter and a ravioli and a lasagna, with a fresh salad.
We order a wine from Veneto and he was serve to warm. On the all, the service was cool and the food average. Of course always consider that when we left, the were about hundred people to serve!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Si tienes un paladar exigente y te gusta comer a pedir de boca.. no puedes dejar de probar los platillos de La Dolce Vita. Ensaladas, Carnes, Pastas, mariscos, entre otras hay variedad de platillos.
If you have a discerning palate and like to eat a hitch .. you can not leave without trying the dishes of La Dolce Vita. Salads, meats, pasta, seafood, among others there are variety of dishes.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The restaurant takes your attention in the wonderfull Lopez Cotilla street.
Nice environment and good selection of food and wine.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went super early for lunch on a weekday, we were the first that day for lunch. The service is professional, the menu generic and predictable for an international Italian restaurant, the ambience is pleasant, with seating either on the large terrace or interior seating. I had cannelloni that was surprisingly good, a dish I would return for. This restaurant is located in the area known for trendy clubs and restaurants, there is a lot of competition in the area, but also a lot of clients looking for a good Italian meal. Worth a try.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a comfortable place, with delicious food I recommend "La Dolce Vita".
I went there for dinner with a friend. Since the valet parking the boy was very attempt with us. The place is comfortable, freshed. The waitress was prompt to take our order. The meals were fresh and delicious. We asked for a pizza as an antipasto, it was well baked and delicious. I asked for an spaghetti with sea food, it was very delicious, a good flavor, not too cold, not too hot. I was very delighted. Our bill was closed on 40.00 usd tips included.