“see it ALL!”

and up
Guadalajara Zoo All-Inclusive Admission Ticket
Ranked #6 of 171 things to do in Guadalajara
More attraction details
Owner description: This large zoo contains over 2,000 animals and is located in a beautiful ravine.
Culiacan, Mexico
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“see it ALL!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

take the Macrobus out to the Zoo! it is very tourist friendly, and only costs MX$6, and drops you off RIGHT THERE! make sure you walk all the way back behind the giraffes for a spectacular view. bring a picnic lunch as there are many shady spots to sit and enjoy the surroundings. water is OK to bring in, but no juice or sodas. We sprung for the Safari package, and although the wait was LOOONG, it was truly worth it! My husband was able to feed a giraffe :)

Visited February 2013
3 Thank BudgetBeachTraveler

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Seattle
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A highlight of our trip to Guadalajara”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Monkey Land and the Safari were both great. The "train" didn't do much for me but our kids liked it. I think it was $35 or $40 for a full day with a family of 4 so the value was good, too. The food options were limited, but it's a zoo so that's life. Very impressive overall.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank morerainplease
Guadalajara, Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A great way to spend the day”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I really was surprised at the Guadalajara zoo. They has a great variety of animals and I loved the safari ride where they supplied us food to feed to the giraffes. I would like to visit again when I have time.

2 Thank whitemexicans
Rome, Ga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Family Adventure”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

This Zoo has many exiting things to do and see! We got a combination pass for a total of about $12 per adult and got to ride the train around the zoo, go on the safari adventure, and go to the aquarium for just that one price!! Everything was great and full of fun. I especially recommend the safari, which is an adventure of its own, where you get to feed giraffes!!! I recommend this place!

1 Thank chivas_30165
Tartu, Estonia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

What I like most about this zoo, is that it is built near the canyon.
When you get tired, you can go to a reasting area and have some picnic with an amazing view on mountains.
Take food with you! You can spend there the whole day!

Visited April 2012