“Pizza diavola ”

Ranked #81 of 1,399 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

Good place to enjoy with the family for a good pizza the diavola was excellent... They didn't take credit card though...

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

I used to come here a lot 4 years back when I used to live here in Guadalajara and today I had the pleasure to come back with my sister and brother in law and I remembered why I used to love this place. We enjoy and amazing wine and the food of course as good as always the people at the place it's always super nice and friendly. I will always come back here !

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

Great food, crazy affordable prices and super friendly staff. A fun place to pop in day or night. We went here for our last night in Guadalajara and they accommodated our huge party with smiles and extra staff. It's upstairs on a patio too, so the breeze comes through and adds to the experience. Try the wines!!

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Anniversary dinner with family and friends. Cant best the value and wonderful ambiance. Will def be back!

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Wow, I am definitely gonna gain 10 lbs at least after discovering this place!!! I did eat an amazing arugula salad though to my credit before I succumbed to pizza gluttony! The salad was so fresh, I almost wonder if they have their own herb garden out back? Wouldn't be surprised. The pizza is wood fired and extremely delicious. The crust is thin and the ingredients are fresquisima!!! They have a wonderful wine list and more cold chelitas than you will know what to do with. So stoked my friend recommended this treasure!!! I'll definitely be back...