Hostel Tequila Backpacker
Hotel Casino Plaza(Guadalajara)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vista Hermosa(Guadalajara)
View Hotel
All reviewsswimming poolcommunal areasyogurtwould definitely stay here againbreakfast includedwalking distancestayed here for nightsclean roomshammocksdowntownwifipesos
FilterAll languages

Dear mexico travel person,

My friend and I went to the tequila hostel in July 2013. One of the best decisions mad that trip. At arrival we were welcomed by the very helpful and nice Gabriela. Although we did not have a reservation Gabriela worked her magic to provide us with some beds.

Waking up after a party night the people from the tequila hostel helped us with finding a good language school, thanks to the tequila hostel we even got some discount for our lessons.

The hostel is very clean, quiet at the appropriate times, flexible when needed, and there is a small pool that they clean often.

The most important thing however are the people working at the hostel. They will always be there for you to help you out and are very motivated to give you the time of your life.

Room Tip: Just ask the employees they're very helpful.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We got to the tequila hostel late but Oscar was there to open the door and welcome us. The hostel is located in the middle of everything, it's cleaned everyday, the staff is there 24/7. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Guadalajara when we go back. Oscar is a great cook - he made eggs for us one night that were delicious.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I leaved 4 months in the house of the tequila hostel and that was an amazing time ! The place is big, the staff is incredibly helpful and nice, the atmosphere is very cool, you meet a lot of people coming from everywhere everyday, I really did not expected such a nice place when I came. It is a really good place to stay in Guadalajara and the location in the city is very good. I really recommend this place !!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The hostel is really cool, the staff really friendly and helpful. Whatever time of the day or night it is, they always are at your service, willing to help you out with whatever problem you have. The hostel is cleaned every day, very neatly and kept clean and nice! I loved my stay in this hostel and will definatey come back again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Shuizer
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here in June and had a really good time. The place is clean, beds are comfortable and the staff are supper friendly and always as helpful as they can be.
I'm a hostel owner myself so i know what makes a good hostel and these guys are doing it right.
Its located in the best area for you to see lots of the interesting parts of the city by walking and its also only a few blocks away from the bar/clubs party areas.
Do yourself a favor and stay here.

Hidalgo Avenue #1160,
10 minutes from La Minerva, 5 blocks from the Chapultepec Avenue and 5 minutes away from downtown
Its 145 pesos from the bus station.
I will be back.