“Rude staff”

Ranked #82 of 128 Hotels in Guadalajara
mexico
“Rude staff”
Reviewed June 1, 2007

Myself and my friend stayed at San Pablo for 6 weeks. The building is nice and so are the rooms but thats about all it has going for it.
The ladies that run the Posada are rude, unhelpfull and make you feel very unwelcome.
I know I sound like a hypocrite for saying this as I stayed for so long, but I was only staying here to be near my friend.
The most annoying thing about this place is the entry system. They dont give u a key to the front door so u have to ring everytime u leave or come. This can be very annoying and unsafe. I was followed one night by a gang and only just got inside in time after i had to wait over 2 minutes for them to let me in.
I would recommend paying a little extra and staying at the Hotel Cervantes which is around the corner and alot nicer.

• Liked — when i left
  • Disliked — the rude staff
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank kingneal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Germany
Reviewed November 13, 2006

I would only recommand this hostel to backpackers and still, I think their should be other ho(s)tels in Guadalajara proposing a nicer ambience and service. The Lonely Planet desciption as hostel-like is to my opinion not appropiate for this place. The staff could be a little friendlier

Another rather annoying thing was that you need to ring to come in and out(!) of the building. I imagine that this is a security measure but twice we had to wait a couple of minutes before we were allowed to go out.

• Liked — Big rooms
  • Disliked — atmosphere
  • Tips/Secrets — try another budget hotel
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank mkle

Travelers are raving about these Guadalajara hotels

Travelers also viewed these Guadalajara hotels
Dali Plaza Hotel
#118 of 128 in Guadalajara
Hotel Nueva Galicia
Hotel Nueva Galicia
#123 of 128 in Guadalajara

Been to Posada San Pablo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Posada San Pablo

Property: Posada San Pablo
Address: Calle Francisco Indelecio Madero 429 | btwn Donato Guerra and Ocampo, Guadalajara 44100, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Jalisco > Guadalajara Metropolitan Area > Guadalajara
Room Service
Ranked #82 of 128 Hotels in Guadalajara
Hotel Class:3 star — Posada San Pablo 3*
Posada San Pablo has a new management, we invite you to come and visit us. Enjoy our excellent services, beautiful installations and great location. We are waiting for you, in Hotel Posada San Pablo you will have a vacation full of great moments. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Posada San Pablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Posada San Pablo Guadalajara