“Be aware”

Ranked #51 of 128 Hotels in Guadalajara
Lawrence, Kansas
“Be aware”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2004

I just wanted to say that when I stayed here as part of a group in June of 2000 the waiter stole our bag during breakfast. He took our group leaders passports and the valueables that were in it. I don't think it is a horrible hotel, just be careful.

• Stayed June 2000
13 Thank akchess_2000

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2003

We stayed there for two nights. We thought the service was great and really thought the hotel was resonable for this city

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2003

I enjoyed the excellent service I received when I stayed at the hotel. I am from the United States and I have never received such wonderful service. I have promised myself I will return to Guadalajara in order to stay at your hotel, that's how much I loved it (the hotel). I loved the Mexican folkart that was in my room. I stayed in room 514 in 2001. The hotel staff did a great job in cleaning my room. The hotel is absolutely beautiful. I have showed my friends your website and all of them have "oohed" and "aahed". Keep the hotel as beautiful as it is now. I do have two requests though, could you show a picture of a room other than the first floor rooms. Those rooms display much of the Mexican folkart that appear in your beautiful city. Could you also show the roof, because it is absolutely wonderful.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2002

The Posada Guadalajara advertises low cost rooms for off season but Never Has Them. They also refuse to display the Rates on the wall as required my Mexican law. They also advertise rooms by the month but also never have them. I found numerous B&B's in the city for $20-$40 a night through the American Society on Av. San Francisco 3332 Col. Chapalita. Beautiful homes that serve a breakfast big enough to last you all day.

13 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Guadalajara hotels

Travelers also viewed these Guadalajara hotels
Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo
Ibis Guadalajara Expo
Ibis Guadalajara Expo
#43 of 128 in Guadalajara
Guadalajara Plaza Ejecutivo Lopez Mateos

Been to Posada Guadalajara Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Posada Guadalajara Hotel

Property: Posada Guadalajara Hotel
Address: Avenida Lopez Mateos sur 1280, Guadalajara 45510, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Jalisco > Guadalajara Metropolitan Area > Guadalajara
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #51 of 128 Hotels in Guadalajara
Hotel Class:3 star — Posada Guadalajara Hotel 3*
A full service hotel in the heart of the business district of Guadalajara, with an excellent location on Lopez Mateos Sur Avenue, a short distance from the Expo Guadalajara , the most important Convention Center of western Mexico. With 164 spacious rooms and suites with all the amenities that the business traveler or leisure want in your visit to Guadalajara. The rooms are set around the picturesque courtyard decorated with ironwork quarry and natural plants forming a very typical Mexican colonial atmosphere. A vibrant Lobby Bar and Restaurant serving contemporary Mexican food are the ideal complement to a unique stay in Guadalajara ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Posada Guadalajara Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Posada Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara