“business or leisure, excellent”

Quinta Real Guadalajara
Ranked #23 of 129 Hotels in Guadalajara
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Quick biz trip to Guadalajara and Zapopan, two nights only, I been here several times, but this very last was as I like. Easy and fast check in, waiting for my with a glass of wine, some fruit at my room, staff giving the best effort to make you confortable.
They take out my luggage and put into the closet, nice breakfast, and quiet night.
In my case the check out was quick and easy, no delays at all, amenities are as you expect for a 5 stars hotel.
Spacious room. The place was a little crowded due holiday season, but in my case they do it right on time every single request.
First time in Guadalajara for business? try this one

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dvoyager1
There are newer reviews for Quinta Real Guadalajara

Reviewed June 24, 2014

From the moment you walk into the lobby you are totally at easy...the building feels like an old hacienda with lots of flowers and trees. A bit difficult to park but worth every minute. The rooms are very large and well furnished - restaurant has a wonderful nooks in the garden. Food is good - try the " chiles in nogada" ( in season only)....

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the back gardens
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 530Gypsy
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Arrived at the hotel at night, no other guests but check in still took very long time. Rooms are nice and very very spacious, felt bad not having invited more people :) Had an event at the hotel where the service was good and friendly, food was average. Food at the restaurant very good though. Check out was a bummer, it took over 30 minutes to do the check out for 4 rooms. Just crazy! Think the hotel is a bit overrated for the service they provide.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We wanted somewhere to stay that had a more authentic Mexican feel to it than just a Hilton or Westin. We could not be more impressed, The hotel and grounds were beautiful and the hotel staff were more than accommodating. What a wonderful place to stay, skip the same big city hotels and stay somewhere special

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Don R
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This hotel is the most elegant and welcoming one in Guadalajara. Rooms are very comfortable, delicious beds, big bath tubs, beautiful mexican decorations everywhere. It's just a pleasure to stay at this place. I know for a fact that most celebrities that come to Guadalajara stay here.
Sunday breakfasts are something to look forward to.

Room Tip: Suite 10 is small but I like it the most. Expedia Elite Members are often upgraded to Master Suites...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Salvador S
Santiag0_Le0n, General Manager at Quinta Real Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for letting us know about you positive experience at our hotel. I am glad you like suite 10 and our breakfast buffet, we recently added many new dishes to it and I am confident you will love it.

Hope you have a great week and next time you are in town please don´t hesitate to let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Hope to have you back soon.

Kind regards,

Santiago León de la Vega

Reviewed February 1, 2014

The property in beautiful as well as the rooms. Service is great and the food very good. Expect an expensive bill. Location is quite handy to visit the whole city. Silence is a feature required for business ntravel. The restaurant serves quite good local food as well as international dishes. Bakery is amasing.

Room Tip: Suites are awesome
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very glad to know you had a great stay at Quinta Real Guadalajara.

All of us here are committed to giving our very best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

We hope to have you back soon and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in future visits.

Kind Regards,

Santiago León de la Vega

Reviewed November 17, 2013

we found the bar and restaurant under construction. Requested and were confirmed for a garden room. At which, at check in, they said yes we had but instead had the street. When booking the nice woman at reservations said no problem if you want to stay a few days so at check in they said we are now almost full so the rate is 100$

Room Tip: garden rooms are the best
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jacky489
Santiag0_Le0n, General Manager at Quinta Real Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Mam,

Thank you for taking a minute of your time to share you experience at our hotel. In Quinta Real we are 100% committed to our guests and I regret to read that the room type you requested didn´t match the one they gave you.

I also regret that the restaurant was unfinished when you were here, but I am very glad to tell you that after a year of work we are finally opening next week, I am positive that this restaurant will be Guadalajara´s best and that the results will be worth this long wait.

Please give us a chance to prove you that we can do it better and to prove you that after 28 years we are still the best hotel in town. Let me know next time you are coming to the city and I will arrange something special for you.

Have a great weekend and hope to see you soon.

Santiago Leon de la Vega