Hilton Guadalajara
Ibeurohotel(Guadalajara)
Arboledas Expo(Guadalajara)
Hotel Celta(Guadalajara)
1,160 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeconvention centermain restaurantbusiness tripbreakfast buffetnice hotelroom servicethe room was nicean upgradeup to datebusiness travelerconciergegymmexicomaintenancechannelslaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2010

Stayed here 5 x nights, it was well below the excellent service I have had at Hilton world wide, the bathroom was dirty, with my wife cleaning with her toothbrush, grease and dirt round the sink. The bath had paint peeling off and the plug was the wrong size, plus the shower curtain was so dirty my wife insisted on same being changed prior to her showering. The bed mattress is well past its sell by date. While I had booked a junior suite they said they were overbooked and could do nothing for us, EXCEPT changing us to another room. I was told the quality of the same so what's the point. After a written complaint as I was staying for 5 x nights I was offered the Presidential Suiote ! But then the Front Desk manager rescinded the offer as the suite was booked for one of the nights offered, then offered a Master Suite but we decided to stay where we were. Air conditioning was a disaster as they came 5 x times to try and get same working to normal conditions. Eventually they admitted that the airconditioner needed a major overhaul.
Management admitted that the hotel was undergoing a major overhaul from December 2010 but had I known that I would never have booked into this hotel especially as I was paying US$279.00 PER NIGHT and colleagues I met were staying at same hotel for considerably less Intercontinental Hotel nearby was offering a rate of US$135.00 and frankly the rooms were superior.
This experience has me think three times over Hilton Hotels and I have already changed my bookings from Hilton to another group where I get 5 x star executive treatment

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Keith B
Gerardo N, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

Thank you very much for sharing with us your thoughts and evaluation about the hotel, during your stay. It is never pleasant to learn that we were not able to fulfil your expectations. We appreciate you point us the areas to improve.
We will work with our leadership team in order to improve these areas of opportunity kindly detailed by you.

Reviewed November 22, 2010

good business hotel for visiting the Expocenter. Just across the street. Apart from that nothing special. Rooms are a bit outdated in terms of style. I had room service once and the quality of the food was not good at all !!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

We are very grateful for the time you have given us writing your comments, this motivate our personal to continue giving the best of us to provide you and our guests with the service you deserve.

Thanks for choosing us as your second home

Reviewed October 8, 2010

I was in Guadalajara back in Sept, staying at the Hilton Expo Center, is approx 10 -15 minutes walk to a mall
If you're looking for a standard hotel to stay during your visit, this will be a good option, not too expensive, but in a good area, the convention center is only across the street from the hotel

The room need to update, have a nice gym and outdoor pool
Breakfast in the hotel is really good, their staff is always there to help you, which is great, I will give it a 4 stars for the very helpful staff, -1 star because some of them do not speak any English at all, which is important, because you're in the international travel business, and dealing with international people, English is a MUST

They're a steak house inside the hotel, the food is great, very friendly server, however once again, only 1 or 2 speak English

Like I mention before, this hotel need to be update, over all, I will give it a 3 star

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed September 29, 2010

I have been to this Hilton twice for business and both trips have convinced me that this hotel tries it's best to accomodate it's guests. Having only basic Spanish skills, the fact that everyone in the hotel speaks great English is a plus for me. There are two bars and two restuarants, twenty four hour room service, plenty of helpful staff, a tobacco and gift shop and just about anything else you need to have a decent time at a "business class" hotel. The high speed internet worked fine, and I have been on the 8th and 16th floors so it seems to be no issue getting a strong signal.

The hotel is in need of updating in the rooms, but everything was clean and worked well. The lobby is where the money is spent to make the hotel look nice. The concierge was great and they will help you find a taxi and tell the driver where you want to go if communication is a challenge for you.

The only downside is possibly the location. While it is not unsafe or sketchy, there simply isnt much within about a mile of the hotel. The Expo is right there, but not much in the way of shopping or restaurants close by. Take a 35 peso 5-7 minute cab ride to Plaza Del Sol which has a lot to offer and you will do just fine. I'll be staying at the Presidente Intercontinental later in October as the Hilton was full. We'll see how they compare, but the Hilton would be tough to beat in anything other than location.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Cram0120

Thanks for choosing us as your second home

Reviewed July 26, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel 2 times now. It is just getting worse each time I go.

Pros: Friendly staff. Good restaurant and service. Decent location.

Cons: Rooms are dated. TV had terrible reception. Had to pay for internet. The shower could have its own section! Water did not drain correctly in shower, so by the end you are above ankle deep in water! Shower current "attacks you" for duration of said shower! So tub is slippery and so is wet floor once you get out!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business