I found the hotel as described. The main attraction was the location. The rooms were clean and well maintained. They were not the most modern but the maintenance & cleanliness made up for that. very good water pressure. The staff was extremely helpful. The hotel is loaded close to the Plaza del Sol, Minverva, and Centro Magno. It was easy for me to get to where I needed to be. My main complaint was the weakness of the WiFi connection. The signal was so poor it made reading and sending email difficult. If you are coming here to work you need to consider the spotty internet access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guadalajara Plaza Ejecutivo López Mateos Hotel, located 3 blocks from Plaza del Sol and 5 minutes from the Expo Guadalajara convention center. We are the best option to enjoy the city, regardless of the reason for your trip. Comfort and harmony and functionality in our 112 executive rooms on 7 floors of the tower painters. 30 comfortable suites in a true oasis of relaxation, a natural setting with large gardens and heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guadalajara Plaza Ejecutivo Lopez Mateos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guadalajara Plaza Lopez Mateos Hotel Guadalajara
- Guadalajara Plaza Hotel
- Plaza Lopez Mateos Guadalajara