Guadalajara Plaza Ejecutivo Lopez Mateos
$99
$92
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrestaurant reservationsnice poolbusy streetrooms are cleannice hotelinner courtyardenjoyed our staybusiness centereasy accesspleasant stayhotel roomwithin walking distanceair conditioningbreakfast buffetexcellent locationevery morningfil
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Poor internet,poor food,charged for coffee and water in the room, never got wash cloths we asked for,internet didn't work in rooms nor common areas,scratched back bumper of pickup thru valet parking,told me I had nice music in my vehicle

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randy M
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I stayed two nights at the and of a two-week stay in Zapopan. I found the staff to be attentive and the room, was clean and comfortable. Because it was an interior room, it was a bit dark. Next time I'd request an exterior room. But that's a minor issue.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2014

employees treatment was excellent, very clean, the only down side is the way the bathroom was design to get in and out somewhat uncomfortable. the hotel itself its a little bit hiding for its location.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Thank Sergio A. Tovar R
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

It's pretty nice where I can spend a week without worries. Good food, nice swimming pool. I think that this is one of the best hotels comparing with other of the same range! This week is gonna be awesome!!! If anytime one of you guys want to get a good and low cost hotel in GDL then you have to visit this place!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Roberto S
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Hotel have a great location.

Only problem was that the first couple days I smell monoxide of carbon, like when the air condition is bringing smog inside of the room.

I contact maintenance and they said that they revised the air extractors and everything looks good. They offer to relocate me in another room immediately. But I stay and the next two days was better, but the last day I smell a little bit again.

I have to recognize that I'm very picky with odors.

I stay a total of 5 days.

Other than that was very good, the door key never fail, I hate when that happen and I have to go downstairs to reprogram, I love that.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Quality_1Manager, Manager at Guadalajara Plaza Ejecutivo Lopez Mateos, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Guadalajara! Thank you to share your comments about your recent stay in your home away from home. On behalf of our entire staff, we feel very pleasant that you enjoyed all the hotel facilities at all.
Guadalajara Plaza Expo is located in the most important business area of Guadalajara, we are the ideal place to enjoy the city regardless of the reason for your trip. Located very close to everything this beautiful city has to offer: business, dining, nightlife, shopping, and culture – yet far enough to ensure a relaxing and tranquil retreat.
We really appreciate your opinion and observations, I have brought to the attention of our Maintenance Manager your comments regarding the situations you had. However we are going to monitor it in order to avoid these feelings, thank you for bringing this to our attention. One of the major purposes of online reviews is to highlight areas for improvement and your feedback provides our hotel with valuable information that we can review to improve on for the future.
I sincerely hope to have the opportunity of receiving you once more as our guest. Please feel free to reach me at lgomez @hotelesgdlplaza.com.mx in case you need additional feedback or assistance, I will be happy to hear from you.
Leaslie Gómez / lgomez @hotelesgdlplaza.com.mx