Guadalajara Plaza Ejecutivo Lopez Mateos
$72
$69
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
European Life Style Suites(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
$39
$70
$37
$71
$63
Country Hotel and Suites(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
$28
$48
$47
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrestaurant reservationsnice poolbusy streetrooms are cleannice hotelinner courtyardenjoyed our staybusiness centereasy accesspleasant stayhotel roomwithin walking distanceair conditioningbreakfast buffetexcellent locationevery morningfil
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Four of us stayed here, were treated like royalty, cabs called for us, tours arranged and housekeeping services awesome.
From this hotel, you can walk to Plaza Del Sol, catch the Tapatio tour bus with the hop on hop off feature, grab a cab to Tonala or downtown for 140 pesos.

Room Tip: The suites around the pool are so quiet, in from the main street and away from traffic. Suites are a very good size, separate bedroom and huge bath area.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank RosemaryRonalds
ValdovinosO, Public Relations Manager at Guadalajara Plaza Ejecutivo Lopez Mateos, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you for your prefference and comments, We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I spend some days in Guadalajara and for some reason the Intercontinental was full, so I decide to experiment in a new hotel, closer to my biz area, so I got this hotel:
-friendly staff at check inn, I arrive early and they got a room for me inmediately, I upgrade to a suite for aprox 20usd more, and was much better, by the pool,
-Breakfast was really good every day , I love it
-Next time I will stay here also.

Room Tip: try to upgrade your room to a suite , cheaper and much better the place
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dvoyager1
ValdovinosO, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Guadalajara Plaza Ejecutivo Lopez Mateos, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

We appreciate your comments, we are glad to know that your stay has been liking, we hope to see in the future

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We got a great deal on this nice small hotel. Quiet, clean, and close to everything. It's bigger sister has a gym and you can request a free car to take you there. But who wants to work out during vacation???? You can catch a tour bus two short blocks from there that will take you on an all day tour of the city's most famous landmarks for under 12 dlls US! They have a great garden with a nice pool and a fantastic restaurant with delicious food. Also a small business center with free computers and internet!

Room Tip: Get rooms facing the pool area. They are more quiet than those facing the busy room in front of the hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank José P
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thanks for your comments, We hope to see you soon in your nest visit to this city.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Just came back from my 3-night stay at the Guadalajara Plaza Lopez Mateos. I went with my mom and a cousin and we had a great stay. The hotel is clean and the front desk clerks were very nice and had answers for all the questions we had. The rest of the staff were amazing as well, from the Concierge to the Valet Parking guys (which were the ones we talked to the most). They gave us information about the city and its attractions and everything we could do while in Guadalajara. We were looking for a church and the Concierge did not have the address. He requested the address to his supervisor and within a minute, he received the call back with all the detailed information. The breakfast buffet was delicious with a wide variety of Mexican food, freshly squeezed juice, and so on. The hotel was busy, which talks about its quality and commitment to service. The doorman walked us to our room and helped us get settled in the room. He showed us around the room and gave us information about the hotel. Our room had 2 queen size beds, cable TV, A/C and it was located on the first floor. The only thing I didn't like (and it's not the hotel's fault) is that, at night, there are prostitutes walking around the area. I already knew about that, you can see all of them just outside nearby Plaza del Sol. They made my mom feel unsafe, as she was coming back from visiting friends late at night and she was approached by one of the prostitutes right outside the hotel even though the windows of her car were all rolled up.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank dreamer8313
ValdovinosO, Guest Relations Manager at Guadalajara Plaza Ejecutivo Lopez Mateos, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

Hello dear Guest: Thank you for your comments, we hope see you soon on your next visit.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We were in this hotel for one night to go to a party with friends.
The hotel is clean, well located, the rooms spacious with pool, gymnasium, valet parking
All the team is very helpful and nice.
10 min by walk there is a shop place "plaza del sol" where you can find a lot of shops.
If I had to go to Guadalajara again I would go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple