“Excellent”
Review of Tintoretto

Tintoretto
Reserve with OpenTable
Tintoretto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #127 of 1,167 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Argentinean, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Nelson
Description: Free Valet Parking, Smoking area, Terrace area. ~Flavor at firewood~
Mexico
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I enjoyed a really excellent meal in Tintoretto. They have an excellent wine menu and the food was delicious and not over priced.

For tourists it might be a bit out of the way but our taxi driver found it easy enough, we do speak Spanish though...

Will definitely return!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank expatmexico

Guadalajara, Mexico
“Excellent Service, Decent Food,”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This place was a big disappointment. After reading some good reviews we decided to give them a try. The service was very good, until it came time for the check. The waiter disappeared with the cash and never returned to bring the change. There was more than 30% change due (a good tip is about15%, standard 10%). I was prepared to leave him 15% or a little more because until that point the service was way above expectations, just a bummer that he tried to play hide and go seek with my change when it was obvious that change was due.

Beyond that debacle the food was only decent. I started with a portobello mushroom salad that was way over dressed, but otherwise had potential to be very good. My fiancee had an equally over dressed cesar salad. I had a the steak, vacio, a great cut that I highly recommend, just from somewhere else. This steak was over cooked (ordered medium rare) and was served without sauce and with a huge salad, which I was not into after having just eaten a huge salad They offered me sauce choices after the steak was served, which I accepted and was charged for, which seemed a little strange when buying a $240MXN steak ($20USD). My fiancee had a Greek pasta dish that was good but not creative or exciting in any way. I think I may have a harder view simply because the waiter went missing after collecting my money, and it was obviously intentional. I will say that the drinks were great, I received two shots of Bombay Sapphire with my tonic which was an unexpected surprise.

• Visited August 2012
Austin, Texas
“All in one word, fabulous!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I loved every single aspect of it!
Starting with the food that was delicious, all the dishes came with great presentation and taste.
The service was superb, our waiter was on top of every single need and beyond!
The ambience was tranquil and simple...

I definitely will recommend the restaurant as a must try!

Mexico City, Mexico
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

One of Guadalajara's more upscale restaurants featuring international and some local dishes. The restaurant has an excellent wine list and the service was very good. I suggest reservations to ensure a seat.

Visited July 2012
Dover, New Hampshire
“Excellent service, food and ambiance!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The margaritas were awesome, the menu was extremely varied, the service was outstanding, there is an inside and outside patio, the food was great (not gourmet but very very good). Absolutely happy with my experience!

Visited June 2012