“The best experience in town!”
Review of My Ego Spa

My Ego Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: My Ego SPA is a design concept, city, carefully designed for people with activities that require a stand-by in his life, and want to relieve stress, so you can continue working with the absorbent is life these days.Aimed at men and women who care for him and wants to give a moment to themselves,(egoism always been good) with a martini, a steam bath, a perfect gown, in a tasteful hand in hand with the most exclusive spas in the world.
San Diego, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best experience in town!”
Reviewed December 7, 2009

I was visiting Guadalajara for a few days and decided to give some time to myself. The skin scrubber (limpieza profunda con ultrasonido) is the BEST! My face turned into a baby's face, so soft and clean. My husband made a nice complement about how shine my skin was. The people working there is fantastic, they make you feel like home. All the therapies include a martini and steam bath. If you have the opportunity to visit Guadalajara and want to pamper yourself, GO TO THIS PLACE!

4 Thank mexprinss