“Different”
Review of Savora

Savora
Ranked #124 of 1,281 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Aires frescos y actitud relajada. De las empanadas al choripan, de la hamburguesa al pepito de vacio, el placer esta en tus manos, o en tu plato si te decides por un corte, pasta o ensalada.
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Fresh and Yummy... :-) the baguettes are very simple, though the flavor is fantastic

Reviewed November 25, 2011

great value for money, and lunch in town. steak sandwich is to die for. I went there on average twice a week! get there early or be prepared to wait!

Reviewed August 5, 2011

5 of us ate at Savora for lunch. We arrived in the height of thelunch rush, so had to wait a little while for a table. ///it was worth the wait!
4 of us had various beef pepitos, a type of steak sandwich on a crusty roll. Unlike a Philly cheessteak, the meat is not sliced.
The meat was cooked as ordered, and the sandwiches were plenty big. 2 people took leftovers home. The 5thperson had a hamburger, which he said was good.
I speak Spanish, so I always speak to the staff in Spanish. Much to our surprise, thehostess and the manager both spoke excellent English and seemed very happy to speak with our group.
The manager brought us each an empanada compliments of the house. That was a very nice touch.
I'd certainly return to Savora in the future.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

I just ate there and I had a terrible experience. I asked for a caprese salad and I specified to the waiter twice that I didn't want ANY capers on my salad. When I got it, it seemed like I had asked for EXTRA capers!!! The waiter took it back to the kitchen and when I got it back, it only had a couple capers left which I had to dig out.
The portion was a joke! The price is ridiculous compared to the tiny size of the salad!!
Also, I wish they'd accept credit cards, by not accepting CC they only make me think they don't pay their taxes...

1  Thank scecille
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Guadalajara, Mexico
Reviewed July 4, 2010

Such a woderful place! The service is really good, pastas are not great but the rest of the food is just delicious!
Its famous really good and tasty "pepitos" and "empanadas", crunchy french fries, good steaks, wine, nice people, perfect location in the the very vibrant neighbourhood of Providencia and a simple but pretty deco make it one of the best places to have a fun time with friends, couple, classmates or co-workers for lunch and/or dinner. Perfect!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook