“Good french food, bistro style”
Review of Restaurant Pierrot

Restaurant Pierrot
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Pierrot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 1,344 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Aurelio L. Gallardo
Description: With almost 40 years of Traditional French Cuisine in the city of Guadalajara, Restaurant Pierrot continues to offer exquisite french food with friendly service, in a classic and cozy environment.
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We have been going to Pierrot for years, the green pepper steak is very good, as are the sides that come with it. You can also find fresh oysters from Ensenada. The onion soup is average, it could be better. The wine list needs to be improved, it is very commercial and the selection is small. The restaurant needs a fluff, it looks old and dated. Still, it is a traditional little french bistro with good service.

Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Me and my fiancé came to this place two years ago and fell in love with it. The food was really good and so was the service. Tonight we went back after talking about it for so long and ....
The food was really nothing special defenetly not worth the price we paid. Our waiter Miguel was really nice knowledgable and professional but we didn't get the service we had two years back. Sad to think I wouldn't go back to Pierrot.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I went recently after hearing about this restaurant for a while. The clientele has been going to this restaurant for years - you don't go there for modern or funky, you go there to step back in time for traditional French food and service. The plate of three pates is great. I would also recommend the lamb filet, which I had and it was ridiculously tender and rich. The place does get a little noisy late afternoon (at lunch) as it is a popular place and they have a live piano playing, but I would go back to try more dishes. If they are anything like the lamb I had, I doubt I will be disappointed.

1  Thank EatnDrinknRoamn
Reviewed January 12, 2012

My wife and I went for comida with high expectations as we had been about 10 years earlier, greeted and seated properly, selected a bottle of wine from a limited but good selection, ordered starters and main course. Starters were good however the mains arrived and served well but my steak looked very blond and not appealing upon cutting it was blue and when I felt the tempreture it was body tempreture, we called the waiter who saw the error (Ihad ordered med-rare) I sat and watched my wife eat her diner and mine arrived close to her finishing, however it was the same steak the plate and vegatbles had gone cold "UGH" I ate the steak. No apoligy not adjustment no offer of a free desert etc, what should have happened idealy would be to have taken both meals away and re presented them again correctly. So I paid the bill and left forever. Poor management

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Pierrot is a very well know restaurant in Guadalajara Area, try de onion soup, just great.
Also the menu of the day is the best choice, not expensive at all.

1  Thank Toussaint1956