“Carne es zu Jugo”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Top notch. I have been here previously and I keep coming back. Make sure you have them add the tocino (bacon).

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had some Carne en su Jugo that I thought was quite tasty, and got introduced to one of the local brews, Perro Negro Porter which although kind of light for a Porter, I really enjoyed.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

It was my first "carne en su jugo" and I really enjoyed it. Kamilos 333 Is a large, rustic place packed with families. A really nice atmosphere, excellent service and very tasty food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Authentic and excellent place to eat Carne en su jugo. The service is fast and professional, the prices are OK. Recommended.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

if you come to Guadalajara and want to eat a local dish you better go to Kamilos when they serve a traditional beef in juice dish.

I didn't know what to expect when my friends told me the name. It's a beef served in it's own broth with beans and bacon you can add more spice, onion and coriander to it.

I've never tasted something like it and I was blown away, it's a family own restaurant that you need to visit