“Utterly charming, comfortable, well located...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
DeborahB3...
“Utterly charming, comfortable, well located, perfect!”
Reviewed January 5, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My 3 week stay exceeded my high expectations. Bird watching from my own private patio, enjoying the beauty of the shared pool and grounds, and heading by local bus into the historic center of Cuernavaca were great pleasures. Cristina, Robert, and their daughters were unfailingly helpful and enjoyed hearing about my adventures. I felt supported when I needed local advice and otherwise able to be independent and explore on my own. Beds were very comfortable, the kitchen well equipped, and the furnishings and architecture quite beautiful. I hope to return with family and friends next year.

kammy7777
Albany, New York
“Great charm and character, outstanding service”
Reviewed December 2, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This is the 5th time in 4 years that I have spent time at Las Villas, usually 4-5 weeks in the late Fall. Clearly it's a wonderful place or I would not keep coming back... Cozy, authentic colonial style bungalows with all the comforts of home, like full kitchens stocked with all sorts of appliances, pots n pans, utensils, dishware, etc - and if it's not in the kitchen already, the hosts will find you one of just about anything you need. Need a brownie pan? No problem! Need the host to get you in to see his ophthalmologist on a holiday weekend when you have an eye crisis? No problem....Want a flat screen tv, Netflix and a dvd player? No problem... Also, great location: walking distance to several main bus routes, supermarkets, parks, etc. But whatever you do, do NOT stay in the 2-bedroom house - that's MY house!

Liked best: everything
Liked least: I guess I would have to say mosquitos, but no one can do anything about that...
Traveling group: Other
Management Response
Dec 3, 2015
Thank you so much and we look forward to hosting you in YOUR house whenever. You are a fabulous guest!
kamelot-n...
albany ny
“Absolutely wonderful; cozy, comfy, full of character”
Reviewed November 20, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

Plenty of elbow room in these cozy bungalows; and LOTS of elbow room in the lovely communal gardens and areas around the large swimming pool. I felt very safe and secure, particularly because the hosts live on the premises and take such good care of the entire "complex." Easy access to several major local bus routes (to mercado, downtown, Ocotepec, Temixco, Tres Marias, Tepotzlan, etc etc) and very close to large modern supermarket and plenty of smaller OXXOs and other shops. Also close so some excellent language schools, including UNINTER. This is my third stay in 3 years, so clearly I love it...

Liked best: authentic
Liked least: can't think of anything that I didn't like
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
San Antonio
Reviewed June 13, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

SNOW1998
Houston, Texas
“AWESOME!! The website is true to the "what you see is what you get".”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I loved this villa! The hospitality that I was given was more than I ever expected. When I arrived, I was greeted and shown the grounds and the owner provided a map of the city and recommendations on places to see and eat. The landscaping is just beatiful. I am so glad I chose a Villa over a hotel. I wish I could have stayed there longer, it was like a second home. Everything you need is in walking distance, also there is a taxi service arcoss the street. The Chapman family are wonderful and respectable. I would visit this Villa again! I even got sick during my stay and Mrs. Chapman provided some very useful tips to help me feel better. I would suggest this place to stay to anyone. Very private, safe, freedom to walk around and relax. Your room is cleaned, there is a kitchen, and the views are breath taking!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the owners, the privacy I had, the landscaping, and the freedom of having the comfort of home
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
San Dieto
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Rugged travelers
IL
Reviewed March 14, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing