“AWESOME!! The website is true to the "what you...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

SNOW1998
Houston, Texas
“AWESOME!! The website is true to the "what you see is what you get".”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I loved this villa! The hospitality that I was given was more than I ever expected. When I arrived, I was greeted and shown the grounds and the owner provided a map of the city and recommendations on places to see and eat. The landscaping is just beatiful. I am so glad I chose a Villa over a hotel. I wish I could have stayed there longer, it was like a second home. Everything you need is in walking distance, also there is a taxi service arcoss the street. The Chapman family are wonderful and respectable. I would visit this Villa again! I even got sick during my stay and Mrs. Chapman provided some very useful tips to help me feel better. I would suggest this place to stay to anyone. Very private, safe, freedom to walk around and relax. Your room is cleaned, there is a kitchen, and the views are breath taking!!!!

Date of stay: June 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the owners, the privacy I had, the landscaping, and the freedom of having the comfort of home
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
San Dieto
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Date of stay: May 2013
Rugged travelers
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
IL
Reviewed March 14, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Date of stay: February 2013
kamelot-n...
albany ny
“going back SOON”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

private, separate haciendas (authentic Mexican cottages with perfect decor); wonderful, cozy, comfy, safe accomodations; great "hosts" on site; gorgeous grounds, pool (heated on weekends); very easy access to public transit and ALL necessary services (banks, ATMS, markets) and many desirable services (coffee shops, restaurants, interesting and safe areas for strolling, even after dark); safe gated complex, with great guests in other haciendas - I was only there for a week, but I made friends with virutally everyone there. I'm going back soon, so you may NOT take my favorite hacienda (maybe I will tell you which one is my favorite after I check out...)

Date of stay: October 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Canada

person found this review helpful

Date of stay: February 2012
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.