See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2018

The rooms are ok, the cleanliness are very good, but the restaurant service in kind of slow evening the breakfast buffet, the people in the front desk and the bellboys are very helpful and always have a smile, the gardens by the pool are ok.
In conclusion it’s a nice hotel not the best but you can star there without problems

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2018

and even though the restaurant was already closed, they gave us some kind of snacks and drinks and stayed bit longer for us, the hotel is very nice and the staff very helpful, we did have various rooms, some of them very large and fresh but unfortunately our air conditioning was not working so we were just too hot next day they fixed it, the place is clean and pleasant, the food could be better.

Room tip: The rooms at the middle of the main building seems to be much more spacious, even with a small living room
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Gerencia C, Gerente at Mision Grand Cuernavaca, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Miss Peralta

Thank you for your comments, I am glad to know that during your recent stay you were able to relax and rest after a long trip; I offer you an apology for the inconvenience of the air conditioning, I hope that this is not a factor that prevents you from having it again on your next visit to Cuernavaca.

Best regards

Reviewed January 29, 2018

Everything was very good. Service, room clean, food delicious and Pool at the right temperature.

Definitely, I will recommend to friends, and family.

I like Colonial Architecture & Modern infrastructures.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Gerencia C, Gerente at Mision Grand Cuernavaca, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Dear Gabriel!

Thank you for sharing part of your recent stay with us, with pleasure I share your comment with my employees.
I am happy to know that your stay at our colonial hotel was enjoyable, that you enjoyed our spacious rooms as well as the food and the time you spent in our heated pool was very good.
We are waiting for you with pleasure

Cordially

Reviewed January 2, 2018

If you are looking for a place to relax and get away from noise definitely this is not the place, music is loud almost all day and during night time, swimming pool is located right next to accommodations and all the commotion starts early, cleaning was not done one day since housekeeper showed up almost at 5pm and my husband was trying to rest, we requested towels and the ones we received 2 days in a row were very old, then at checkout day I got hit with the surprised that they forgot to charge me for one night times 2 rooms that I used, I wasn't awarded until it was time to left of course nothing on return for their mistake was given don't even a complimentary breakfast since we used the restaurant during our stay definitely customer service is not their priority I can't be unfair with all the bellboys staff they are very attentive and friendly.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Gerencia C, Gerente at Mision Grand Cuernavaca, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Dear guest!

Thank you very much for your recent comment and for your qualification given, in advance a great apology for the inconveniences that happened in your stay, I commented that we just acquired real estate and equipped a large part of our rooms. Our facilities are complemented by a pool that aims to rest our guests and fun at the same time. However, give us the opportunity to change your opinion regarding the services.

Our main objective is the satisfaction of our guests and it is important for us to return to our facilities.

Cordially,

Reviewed October 19, 2016

I was at Misión Hotel this past weekend for birthday breakfast with mostly family. The restaurant was busy and there were two breakfast options, we tried both and they were OK. Even though the place was full, the staff was friendly and quick, and so was the food. We had our cups always full with coffee and the service was spot on. The garden is very beautiful, the swimming pool looked amazing, the kids were having so much fun on the grounds and the swings. Over all we enjoyed the visit, the waiter brought a piece of complementary cake, that was nice. Will be back again!

Date of stay: October 2016
Gerencia C, Gerente at Mision Grand Cuernavaca, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Dear Sergio!

Thanks for sharing your comment through Tripadvisor. For me, it´s a pleasure to know that your visit to our restaurant Del Pueblito was pleasant, even though that day we had the visit of a group and it was crowded, and it delivered the quality service that you deserve. I´m glad to hear that our installations were liked by the kids. Your comments motivate us to keep providing the art of hospitality.

It would be a pleasure for Hotel Misión Cuernavaca to receive you in your next visit.

Cordially