“Delicious Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Best Pizza In Mexico
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

Armando’s fue una agradable sorpresa. La pizza es deliciosa!!!! 4 quesos la mejor. Definitivamente regresaría!
Armando’s was an unexpected great surprise. Even though the place is super nice, it’s cozy and has a great service. We ordered 3 pizzas for 5 people..4 cheese.. Delicious!!! Definitely a place to come back.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

The pizza rivals that of Rome, the home-made desserts are among the best I have ever had, and the service is nice and fast. If you disagree, please come fight me about it....address provided below.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018

I don't go to Mexico thinking that I want Pizza, but I have had it probably on half of my last 20 trips.

The staff here is friendly, and treated us well.
The Pizza, was way above average for pizza in Mexico! (Top 3 pizza experience for me in all of Mexico !)

If you are craving pizza in while you are in Cuernavaca, or you are craving pizza and heading to Cuernavaca while on your trip, save your pizza experience for Armando's.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

This is good pizza at a very reasonable price! The ambiance is very nice with a covered outdoor patio. For two sangrias, a pizza, and a Caesar salad it cost $20. A great bite for a great price!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Armando´s is probably my favourite place to eat in Cuernavaca. The pizzas are always excellent, the pasta also very good, and they have my favourite dessert - tiramisu. The staff area always friendly and the location is very pleasant.

Date of visit: November 2017
gabriela letici... j, Owner at Armando's Pizzeria & Ristaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thanks so much for your comments. We appreciate hearing from all our customers, happy or not. We’re glad you enjoyed Armandos