“Delcious food but I got sick there once”

Armando's Pizzeria & Ristaurant
Ranked #7 of 379 Restaurants in Cuernavaca
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Best Pizza In Mexico
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I've eaten there 4 times and the food is always delicious, really some of the best pizza I've ever had. I would give it 5 stars except that the last time I ate there I had a salad with a panini and got very sick the next day. I've traveled all over Mexico and Latin America and this kind of thing can happen anywhere so I wouldn't condemn the place for this, but perhaps you should avoid the salads.

Chris O, Owner at Armando's Pizzeria & Ristaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Thank you for taking to comment on your experience at Armandos. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your food and also very sorry to hear that were sick after eating here. At Armandos we double wash and disenfect all our fruits and vegetables so I was very suprised to hear of your experience. Going forward we will be sure to take extra precautions in making sure all of our produce is up to standard. Please let me know next time you are at the restaurant

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Pizza here is very good, as are the salads. However, service can be excruciatingly slow, so be ready to order everything you want when the server gets there.. because it may be a while before they come back!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

First time there. Nice friendly people, very good pizza. Thin and crispy, just the way I like it.

Will come back for sure....

David Lee

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Chris, the owner, is the perfect host, watching every detail quietly but attentively from afar. The atmosphere is cozy and inviting, like being at home, a careful selection of soft music playing in the background and the smell of the best pizza I've ever tasted wafting through the air. On one of my last visits, the salmon was superbly moist -- definitely the tastiest I had ever experienced in a restaurant. It is a great place to sit with friends and have a drink. Thanks to Chris for all of his hard work in creating such a great place!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Armando's pizza is consistently a great place for pizzas, salads, pasta dishes, fish, and the service is always very good. Fresh ingredients and attention to detail with perfected baked pizza, lasagna, and many other dishes make this place a winner. Try the incredible spinach salad with green apple dressing once and you will order it every time you go there.

1  Thank David L