“I couldn't wait to do this review”
Review of Tamuz

Tamuz
Reserve with OpenTable
Tamuz is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 386 Restaurants in Cuernavaca
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Av. Teopanzolco / Av. San Diego
Description: Chef Eran Scheflan Casual and sophisticated, Tamuz is a restaurant of International Cuisine with a Mediterranean touch. De estilo casual y sofisticado, Tamuz es un Restaurante de cocina Internacional con acento Mediterraneo.
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Just got back to the hotel after a really great dinner at Tamuz, which we would never have known about except for Trip Advisor. If you're staying anywhere near the centro, you have to take a cab to get there, but it's well worth it -- not just because the restaurant was terrific, but also because it's in a very nice part of town that is worth seeing (and is dramatically different than the bustling centro area). The garden setting was lovely, our waitress was wonderful, and the food was phenomenal. I ordered the seafood pasta , with a bit of trepidation since Cuernavaca doesn't seem the ideal place for an Italian seafood dish. It was about the best I've had. Nice big shrimp, very fresh mussels, a zippy sauce -- really excellent. I strongly recommend this restaurant, and so does my wife.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

We had the opportunity of having lunch today Saturday 21, everything was very nice, the food, service etc. but then we asked for dessert coffee in the nice not too big garden the restaurant has and what a bad surprise we had, service was completely different, nobody cared of us and the waiters just forgot we were there, so an advice you better stay in the restaurant area if you want to have good service, I really don´t know if i will go back.....

Reviewed January 4, 2012

8 adults and 6 kids for a lunch on New Years eve. What a special place to share with family. We reserved the wine room which comfortably seated all 14 of us and while we adults enjoyed starters the children were entertained in a private kids area by a full-time caregiver who was a hit with all of them. The food here is exceptional and the personal attention from the owner/chef was just right and his suggestions excellent. The setting is beautiful. This is a must do when in Cuernavaca. Currently the best restaurant in town in my view.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Great ambience, a table set on the edge of a beautiful garden. Not one loser in the dishes we ordered, and some remarkable. We did struggle to understand the ingredients in the Spanish-language menu. The chocolate ravioli dessert is something to cherish (and to share!).

Reviewed October 3, 2011

I can assure you won’t be disappointed of this Restaurant… Grate Service, Excellent Food and an Incredible Place. I had “Chilaquiles de Cecina” which is a plate I had not seen. It was very good. And the price is a lot lower than I thought it would be.