“"Flight of the eagle" rapelling - very worthwhile!”

TERRA 3 Expediciones
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Cuernavaca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your Best option in Adventure trips in Morelos and Surroundings; professional and certified guides en Canyoning, Caving, Rafting, Kayaking, Abseiling; 12 years exceeding your expectations
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My girlfriend and I did the "Flight of the eagle" rappelling tour and we had a blast. It was a brief climb to the top of the mountain and then a decent down the mountain in the canyon. Beautiful scenery, many drops, professional and friendly crew who spoke English well. Some of the drops were over 30 metres, with water pouring down as you are doing them. A great way to experience the Mexican countryside. We were picked up around 7:30 and back at our hotel a little after 4:00, so it is a full day adventure. Food and equipment were included.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Went with them to Latitud Zero and I was blown away by the beauty and remoteness of the place, Gustavo and Juliana really know what good service is, I highly recommend it they will show you what the other part of Mexico really is like.
Gracias Gustavo

1  Thank Rosie C
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I had one of the best adventures ever. When at first I was going to do this I was a bit on the scared side having never done anything like this before, but the TERRA 3 staff were so professional and so well prepared that they made me feel so comfortable that I really embraced the experience and would totally do it again !! they really went above and beyond to make my experience a memorable one. A very safe, energetic and fun crew......in a beautiful environment.

1  Thank Esmeralda M
Terra3expediciones, Director General at TERRA 3 Expediciones, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thanks Esmeralda for sharing your experience, we hope see you again soon

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The caves are spectacular and Terra 3 provides professional and friendly staff as well as reliable equipment that will let you enjoy this adventure with no worries about your safety or logistics. about 3 kilometers trek will take you about 2-3 hours. It's not cold in the cave and the water temperature is also fine but long sleeve quick drying tee or short sleeve lycra will increase your comfort.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Mark T

Thank from share your experience, guaranteed the next time we'll improve our service for your group

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We spent an absolutely exhilerating day hiking, rappeling down waterfalls and jumping off precipices into crystal blue pools in a pristine river canyon about an hour and a half outside of town. Our guides Gustavo and Leo were professional, knolwdgable and fun. Gustavo speaks good English, which helped since my travelling companion doesn't speak Spanish and i didn't want to spend all day translating. They provide all of the equipment, the safety tips and an excellent lunch. Our Terra 3 expedition was the best part of our trip to Cuernavaca. Not for the faint of heart (particularly that last eight meter jump) but it's totally worth it. I highly recommend it

4  Thank dshelby