All reviews stayed here beautiful setting rooms are clean downtown cuernavaca quinta beds grounds garden pools mexico spanish noise
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for a seminar and I was really, really impressed with my experience. All of the staff members were very friendly and helpful at all times. The food they served was incredibly delicious. In March, the weather was pleasant and swimming in the pool was refreshing. Beds were really comfortable and I liked the colors. Courtyard gardens were beautiful and I loved watching the sunrises with the birds chirping! From the airport (MEX), you can take a bus and Uber from bus terminal to hotel for pretty cheap (USD).

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
HectorBecerril, Director de Recepción at Posada Quinta Las Flores, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Guest:

First of all we send a cordial greeting and at the same time thank you for taking the time to evaluate us positively, our goal is to make our guests feel at home.
We will continue working hard to exceed your expectations, we are waiting for you in this your house in Cuernavaca.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a nice garden. The rooms are clean and the service, especially in the restaurant (señor Rolando), and receptionist is fantastic. The hotel is close to the city center. The food in the restaurant is good

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HectorBecerril, Director de Recepción at Posada Quinta Las Flores, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Fabi:

We highly appreciate that you dedicated some of your precious time to publish your opinion about Hotel Posada Quinta las Flores, We hope that you will find very soon some more time to come back to Cuernavaca and to spend some more time with us.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Chris B Grosse Pointe, Mi. USA
I just returned from a wonderful 8 day / 8 night stay at The Posada Quinta Las Flores Hotel while vacationing in Cuernavaca . On arrival the valet immediately helped me with my luggage and i was graciously greeted by Fernando and other front desk personnel. Front desk staff spoke English amazingly well. As someone speaking very little to no Spanish they were a great help to me
My room was clean, big and comfortable.
The staff and guests were very respectful. The gardens were beautiful and the grounds were well maintained. And the pool was at a good temperature , day and evening.
The waitstaff was outstanding and the food delicious !
I went to Mexico with a friend who visited his family for a few days in Cuernavaca . He' s also committed to a stay at the hotel with his wife and daughter on his next trip.
In summary, I found The Posada Quinta Las Flores to be a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay with an exceptional staff Within 2 blocks there are stores and restaurants and the hotel is located only a few minutes from downtown Cuernavaca and The Zocalo, as well as the many historical sights, shops and restaurants the city has to offer . Although it's so close to downtown the hotel is an amazingly quiet oasis without any of the typical noises that accompany large cities. The hotel is a quiet and relaxing place to stay. I consider it my home away from home and looking forward to another stay there ! Soon !

Room tip: I liked being close to the pool ! And there are also rooms with balconies .
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Chris B
HectorBecerril, Director General at Posada Quinta Las Flores, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Chris:

We will continue working hard to exceed your expectations, we are waiting for you in this your house in Cuernavaca!!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

It is a hotel with beautiful grounds surrounded by lots of plants and flowers. It is also comfortable with spacious rooms, clean bathrooms and good choices for breakfast which was included with the room. The parking is limited but the staff will try to make it easy for you by moving cars around. The outside bar is well located near the pool, but you have to ask for service because the barman is not always there. Maybe when they have more guests they do have someone there full time. The central part of town is within walking distance but it will take abut 15 minutes to get to the zocalo. However, taxi service is readily available and economical. I understand Uber is an option. There are a few eating-out options nearby within walking distance including a good taqueria. This is not a luxury hotel but the service is comparable to a luxury hotel.

Room tip: I found the best wifi service was near the dining room and the pool area.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Zorro805
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

The charming hotel was recommended to me by a dear friend! The hotel is centrally located and still in nice and quiet surroundings. A beautiful garden with swimming pool. Very nice huge and well equipped rooms! All there what you need for a pleasant stay!
We enjoyed great breakfast; it was delicious; traditional Mexican style with fruits, eggs and nice bread.
The people on place very helpful and friendly. Will certainly return!

Date of stay: February 2017