Hotel Boutique La Casa Azul
Holiday Inn Cuernavaca(Cuernavaca)(Great Value!)
$50
Fiesta Inn Cuernavaca(Cuernavaca)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Pool
Occidental Cuernavaca(Cuernavaca)(Great Value!)
$44
$43
  • Pool
$118
$50
Hosteria Las Quintas Resort Spa(Cuernavaca)(Great Value!)
$55
Las Casas B+B Hotel(Cuernavaca)
$123
$236
$225
$167
$160
All reviewsfront desklovely oasiswonderful stayvery nice hotelbeautiful placebeautymexicogroundsobjectsartvegetation
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here 3 nights. It is an exquisitely designed bed and breakfast sized hotel with wonderful architecture. The bathrooms are clean and new, but with an old-world feel and all natural stone. There was beautiful indigenous art all around throughout the rooms, restaurant and lounging areas around the swimming pools. The whole place is very tastefully designed, elegant and romantic. The pools and courtyards are surrounded with unusual plants and artful stone and tile patios. Great places to hang out in the shade by the beautifully tiled pools. The breakfast was ample and very tasty. We had fresh cut papaya, pineapple, melon, watermelon with freshed baked pastries and scrambled eggs with salsa in the morning. Everything was super clean. The staff were friendly and always helpful. We loved the place!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at La Casa Azul on a recent work trip to Cuernavaca. I booked the hotel online for about $110/night, which seems less than some other reviewers paid. Although my driver had not heard of the hotel, he asked around and found it fairly easily. The location is great, only a few blocks for the Zocalo and central to most everything in Cuernavaca. Once I arrived, I walked everywhere until I left the city. Check-in was easy, and the hotel was quiet. I only saw one other guest the entire time I was there. The staff was decently friendly, although you had to ask for whatever you needed. My room was spacious and clean. The decorations were different (think indigenous art) but everything was nicely done. My telephone wasn't working, which the front desk manager blamed on a power surge the week before. He allowed me to use the front desk phone whenever I needed to make a call. The bed was not particularly comfortable, but I still managed a decent night's sleep. My rate included breakfast at the restaurant, and it was pretty good, with made to order eggs, fresh fruit, and good coffee. Overall, it was a nice stay, and it is probably among the best options in Cuernavaca.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ILoveToEatOut
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Maybe we were unlucky, but we've never been anywhere in the world where a (and there's no other way to say it) $300usd a night "romantic and relaxing getaway" hotel included at least 15 five year-old children playing and screaming 24x7. Because of this overflow, our room wasn't cleaned till' 5pm, the pool was an inaccessible cesspool of €@@& and the restaurant "out of stock" of almost anything worth the price.

If this had been in the brochure I would have brought all my nieces and nephews, but that wasn't the promise. I your a childless couple looking for a relaxing spa-type getaway in Cuernavaca, trust me, don't come down here. Head to Mision del Sol where they have a child age restriction and get what you paid for.

Watch the pictures I uploaded if you're esceptic.

• Stayed: March 2013
5  Thank VR21
Reviewed February 23, 2013

A lovely paradise yet walking distance to the main sights. The artistic treatment of each room is unique and authentic (named after cities and provinces) and I imagine there is a situation just right for every need and taste. Excellent service and attitude from all staff. Two beautiful courtyards and pools--one for swimming, heated to just right temperature. Beautiful art everywhere. Lovely terraces, bougainvillae, birds... Yet, the hustle and bustle of the city right outside the main door. Only one tip to management: The privacy doorhangers got to go--they don't stay on the door handles and our room was cleaned when not intended. And the two sides of it looked too similar. Should be an easily fixed problem :-)

Room Tip: There is a good description of each room on the hotel website
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2013

What a beautiful little hotel! A bit too large to call a B&B, but small enough to be intimate and fell exclusive. Beautiful gardens, 2 pools, lovely outdoor space. Restaurant offers lovel breakfast, though the choice of what's considered "included" is a bit small. Still, for a few pesos mas you can have something additional - and it's all well prepared. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant twice as well and it was delicious. Our room was a bit on the small size, but beautifully appointed and a spacious lovely bathroom. Wifi is included, but a bit spotty and unreliable. Nontheless this is a really lovely hotel, highly recommend. Walking distance to the central plaza and Palacio de Hernan Cortez. Also, don't miss the Robert Brady museum - absolutely FABULOUS, and walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple