Tentaciones Hotel
La Casa Que Canta(Zihuatanejo)
$445
$432
Las Brisas Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
$120
Emporio Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
$66
$59
  • Breakfast included
Catalina Beach Resort(Zihuatanejo)(Great Value!)
$60
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Sol Resort(Zihuatanejo)
$339
Orbitz.com
$219
$151
Bookit.com
$328
$289
Pacifica Resort Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
$124
$116
All reviewsthalia suiteyogurtinfinity poolla ropahuevos rancherosoutdoor showercontinental breakfastenjoying dinnera michelin star restauranthuge bathroomview of the baydining terraceromantic getawayperfect stayperfect hotelgorgeous propertyauthentic experience
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My husband and I found this spot 3 years ago and go the same time every year! The rooms are beautiful and the stuff will go out of their way to make sure you have everything you want!!! The food is always great and the views unbeatable!!! Highly recommend this hotel for couples on a romantic get away!

Room Tip: Our favorite room is Thalia which overlooks the bay for beautiful sunsets!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2014

A 4-room Villa with each room completely different! The hotel is very quiet and secluded and intended for a serene-type vacation. We had reserved 3 rooms but only 2 were available. While Daniel did get accommodations at a nearby hotel that was comparable for our friends who were "bumped", it was a disappointment for the beginning of our trip. Hotel us quiet. A continental breakfast is served ut count on dining elsewhere until dinner. The rooms are very
large and spacious with a private lounge area!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The moment my husband and I walked onto this gorgeous property we were in love. From the infinity pool to the beautiful room with the large outdoor shower to the tamarind margaritas, we felt we were in heaven. This boutique hotel only has 4 rooms and we were fortunate enough to have the place to ourselves for six out of the seven days we were there. What a treat! The restaurant is outstanding as well which we availed ourselves of on two occasions. I cannot say enough about the staff. Daniel is the most gracious host, Salvador runs the restaurant with ease and Pablo brought us the best margaritas on the planet whenever we asked. I even had a night when I was not feeling well (laryngitis) and the staff brought the most delicious munchies and drinks to our room when I did not feel like going out. My husband and I will be returning to this beautiful place. It was our first trip to Zihuatanejo, but not our last.......

Room Tip: We stayed in the Alexandra which we felt was the most private if you are looking for romance. Large outdoor shower, secluded patio and complete and total privacy. Perfect for a romantic getaway.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We have been visiting Zihuatanejo for more than 10 years...Tentaciones is by far the best boutique hotel with excellent service (thank you Daniel!!!), great view and delicious food. Visited last time in May and it is clearly our top recommendation!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My wife and I, we had a fantastic stay at Tentaciones last november. The attentions of thé staff
and thé food was amazing. The view from the hôtel and our balcony was breathtaking.
Our suite ,THALIA, very clean and confortable. We are looking forward to visit again Zihuatanejo and for sure TENTACIONES. Thank you Daniel we appreciate your attentions.

Room Tip: Our préférence thé suite THALIA.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel