“Best Massage”
Review of Deisy's Massage

Deisy's Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Deisy's massage will relax and rejuvenate you. She provides Swedish, Theraputic, back and neck, and deep tissue massage, as well as facials and reflexology. Deisy was trained in the US for all these and therefore provides the typical "feel good massage" as well as a much more therapeutic massage with her deep tissue techniques. Deisy and her staff are friendly and welcoming and always professional. The facility is clean and tidy, and offers relaxing comfort with quiet music and cooling fans. Make your appointment as much in advance as you can by phone,by email, or just drop by and put your name in her appointment book.
Springfield, Pa
“Best Massage”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Deisy is great. I had 2 massages during my 8 day stay in Zihua. I need deep pressure and she sure puts her effort into giving me that deep pressure massage. She is caring and will work around any issues that you may have. The salon is refreshing, clean and actually cool as the salon is situated just off the beach and you get the breeze from that as well as the fans she has in the salon. To my surprise the salon has actually expanded from one bed to four beds and is nicely decorated.
I highly recommend a massage from Desiy and her crew......the best in Zihua.

Visited May 2014

“Best massage in Zihua”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

It's worth the effort to find Deisy and her crew. The massage is top-notch. It is both vigorous and relaxing. My wife and I both had two massages from Deisy during we week we were there. I've had other massages on the beach at the various huts and by far she and her crew are the best. You'll walk away feeling like jelly. Outstanding!

Vancouver, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very rejuvenating”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Deisy's massage salon is very clean, lovely Decore, quiet spoken, good English, relaxing soft music, wonderful ambience and very comfortable beds... And that's before the massage even starts! She offers a variety of massage techniques depending on your needs. I have been fortunate to have had several massages there with different therapists and have thoroughly enjoyed them all... They are totally relaxing and rejuvenate my stiff muscles. Daisy's is located in a building just behind Rossy's restaurant on La Ropa beach so I often make a day of it, swim, massage and lunch... Fabulous! Thank you Deisy for making me feel soooo good!

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Outstanding massage on La Ropa beach”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Deisy together with her partner operate this business which can be found behind Rossy's restaurant at the far end of the beach. It is a very professional operation. Deisy is my regular therapist: I go once a week. The effect on my well being is amazing with great results in terms of freedom from pain, skin tone & overall flexibility. Deisy is trained in several modalities and can provide relaxing Swedish style to deep bodywork. She has been trained in the USA. Her place is clean & fresh with great music to sooth your spirit. There are three separate massage businesses at the same location. Choose Deisy - she is the best!!

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is the best massage in the Zihuatanejo area!!! I have been coming to Zihuatanejo for years and finally found a GREAT massage!! Deisy is the BEST massage therapist!! She is hidden behind Restaurate Rossy (be careful, there are two businesses there, make sure you get Deisy's place). When I leave her after an hour massage I feel like I am walking on clouds!!

Visited March 2014
Deisy P, Owner at Deisy's Massage, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for your review here at Deisys massage we do are best to keep you relax!