Wow. What a great property and a wonderful vacation. I am so happy with Cinco Sentidos I am writing this review in the airport on the way home. What so many reviews have said are absolutely true...
Great location and view.
We really appreciate the fact that the pools on the decks are heated. We have been to places that had unheated plunge pools and they were so cold we couldnt enjoy them.
Finally, our flight home was cancelled because of weather and so we had to scramble to make alternate arrangements. We ended up staying in Zihua/Ixtapa to two additional nights. The first night there was room at Cinco Sentidos and Araceli and Heiko made arrangements for us to stay there. Becuase they had no room the final night my wife and I decided to stay in Ixtapa. The personal touches from Araceli and Heiko made all the difference. They...
1. Took our clothes to the laundry and delivered back to our room. (total cost $5usd)
2. They gave us a totally unnecessary discount on the room for the additional night.
3. Araceli drove us in her own car from Cinco Sentidos to the hotel in Ixtapa!
While the location, town, and privacy are all wonderful it is the service that will bring me back year after year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hillside by la Ropa beach overlooking the very center of Zihuatanejo bay, Cinco Sentidos is a small boutique hotel ideal for those seeking tranquility. The private terraces of the suites feature infinity mini-pools, perfect for soaking up the spectacular vista. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cinco Sentidos Hotel
- Cinco Sentidos Zihuatanejo