Situated on playa la ropa a fifteen minute walk from the little fishing village of Zihuatanejo, Club Intrawest is a beautifully designed resort. It has interest, well designed rooms and amenities, and a great restaurant. We went in shoulder season as we prefer less people and it's much easier to get a lounge chair on the beach! Overall the staff are very congenial and friendly. The food is very good, and there is void variety. We are members of club Intrawest and this was our second trip back there in as many years. Love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Villas on the Mexican Riviera Club Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. The Club is located on Playa la Ropa – the most exclusive beach in Zihuatanejo. Vacation Homes cascade down the hillside offering panoramic views of Zihuatanejo Bay. Enjoy casual dining by the infinity pool or in the restaurant under the giant palapa roof. Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo reflects its spectacular oceanfront location in a stunning open-air design and innovative architecture. Terraces offer sweeping ocean views from every angle. Uniquely designed villas feature hand-cut tiles, wood furnishings and bright fabrics, all locally crafted to reflect the rich culture of the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embarc Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Hotel Intrawest Zihuatanejo
- Intrawest Zihuatanejo