Had such an amazing time at Club Zihua. Had a two-bedroom in bldg. 3. The view wasn't as exceptional (was still really good) as my in-laws in bldg. 6, but the room itself more than made up for it. Louis (the valet) was definitely right when he told us "welcome home" when he opened our cab door on that first day!
I also just can't say enough about the staff. They really made our week! The food at the restaurant and pool bar was great and affordable. Drinks catered to you on the beach were definitely a bonus...and did I say how great all of the staff was?!?
If you are looking to get out and have a meal outside of the resort here are a few recommendation:
1. JUNGLE PIZZA; the best pizza we've ever had. My kids would have gone there everyday. Everything on it, including the dough and sauce were home-made and cooked in a stone oven.
2. VITA E BELLA; in the village. has authentic Italian cuisine. Melt-in-your-mouth lasagna...and the desserts?!? We went there twice during our week and were not disappointed...we also recommended this restaurant to everyone we talked to at the resort and everyone that went came back to thank us for the recommendation.
3. CASA CUITLATECA; 5 min walk from the resort. The food was good (not amazing) but it made it up with it's décor and location. It is located at the top of the mountain and the view of the city is breathtaking. The tables are surrounded by a pool which is filled with koi and different grasses. There are only about 6 tables so I recommend that you book ahead of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Villas on the Mexican Riviera Club Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. The Club is located on Playa la Ropa – the most exclusive beach in Zihuatanejo. Vacation Homes cascade down the hillside offering panoramic views of Zihuatanejo Bay. Enjoy casual dining by the infinity pool or in the restaurant under the giant palapa roof. Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo reflects its spectacular oceanfront location in a stunning open-air design and innovative architecture. Terraces offer sweeping ocean views from every angle. Uniquely designed villas feature hand-cut tiles, wood furnishings and bright fabrics, all locally crafted to reflect the rich culture of the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embarc Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Hotel Intrawest Zihuatanejo
- Intrawest Zihuatanejo