We have "traded" with REI and others, utilizing our time share to visit Cabo, Cancun and the like. We enjoyed each experience but the visit to Club Intrawest - Zihuantanejo was truly relaxing, fun and memorable. Upon check in we found our accomodations were not to our liking, just kind of small and too close to the entrance. The Manager immediately took it upon himself to search for and find a nicer, roomier and more private accomodation. We are not members of Club Intrawest and but that didn't seem to matter, the staff was there to help and make our stay memorable. I can say, in the many other resorts we have stayed, none were even close to the service provided by this fine staff. From the manager to the porters to the maid and restaurant staff, excellent. The food was very good on site and the drinks quite strong (bring your drinking shoes if you want to really enjoy happy hour at the swim up bar). We read about the mosquitos, and there are some, but they are not a "problem" they are just there from time to time. We were able to enjoy the balcony of our room and be totally free to take in the sun at will, of course you had to be somewhat discreet so as to not offend sensitive persons, but overall, you could be as free to soak up the natural sun as you wish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Villas on the Mexican Riviera Club Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. The Club is located on Playa la Ropa – the most exclusive beach in Zihuatanejo. Vacation Homes cascade down the hillside offering panoramic views of Zihuatanejo Bay. Enjoy casual dining by the infinity pool or in the restaurant under the giant palapa roof. Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo reflects its spectacular oceanfront location in a stunning open-air design and innovative architecture. Terraces offer sweeping ocean views from every angle. Uniquely designed villas feature hand-cut tiles, wood furnishings and bright fabrics, all locally crafted to reflect the rich culture of the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Embarc Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Hotel Intrawest Zihuatanejo
- Intrawest Zihuatanejo