“Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Had a great experience here. The food was delicious, a glass of wine very generous, service good in spite of the fact that that the server failed to show. I had the coconut salad which was different, delicious and refreshing. Followed it with blue chicken breast, also delicious. My husband had the mahi mahi. Both were beautifully plated. Our server was Elvis, the 13 year old son of the owner. He was nervous, attentive, personable and efficient. Made my night. Portions were a bit small for my husband, great for me. We would go back in a heartbeat!

• Visited February 2014

San Francisco, California
“Worth a visit... or two”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We had dinner here a two or three times and it was very good, fresh, interesting. Especially enjoyed the salads and warm bread.

Visited December 2013
toronto
“Great restaurant...excellent food!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Spent our last night in Zihua at this cute little restaurant. They are busy so if you see an empty table as you're walking by, grab it!! We heard someone say they'd been trying for 3 weeks to get a table but it was always busy. And it's obvious why. Good food at reasonable prices. I had a wonderful beet salad, esposo had the caesar salad and we shared incredibly topped tostadas. It was 2 for 1 margaritas (Sat. night) but since we were flying the next day, I just had water and my partner had a beer. Bill was just 180 pesos. It hasn't been opened long but I predict a long successful future for these entrepeneurs. I think there is a connections with Casa Adrianna..perhaps same owner? But the restaurant was spotless, the open kitchen was clean and the wait staff were professional and helpful. Give this place *****

British Columbia
“My Favourite Restaurant”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We ate dinner here 3 times in 3 weeks. Everything was delicious , beautiful presentation and excellent service. The place has become very popular so make sure you get there by 6:30. The chef trained at Club Med in ixtapa. Excellent value for the creative delicious food offered.

Gray, Maine
“Juice blends to die for”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We just stopped in here for a drink and wound up with a couple of juice blends, can't remember which, but both were out of this world!