TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome day of diving

Right from when I first booked my dive, these guys were nothing but professional, fun and full of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
nathanog88
Frome, United Kingdom
via mobile
Wonderful underwater experience!

I was told it was the best dive center in the area, now I know it's true. It was my first... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dorada14

All reviews surfing lessons these guys luis instructor shop fun crew dove boat water fishing knowledge mexico waves dolphins equipment bay
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2016

Completed my Open Water Dive Certification. Found Poto the instructor to be very knowledgeable and thorough making it a great and safe experience. The support crew were very helpful and pleasant as well adding to the experience. The dive sites each had very diverse conditions providing for a well rounded training program and a good variety of things to see. Overall Poto and his crew made this an amazing experience and I highly recommend them.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed February 11, 2016

This was our first dive in Zihuatanejo so we chose Zihuatanejo Dive Center to take us out. Poto and his staff were all amazingly friendly and helpful. We made 2 dives and had a wonderful time.

If you want to dive here - this is the place to use. We will be back and dive with them again next year.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

My family went on an amazing snorkeling trip here with some friends and their children as well- all together there were 4 adults and 3 kids- our 18 month old, a four year old and a 6 year old. Luis (Poto) and his captain took great care of us and provided a special adventure that was really fun and safe. Everyone had a great time, even the four year old who is really hesitant to get in water- Poto is a dad himself, totally understands the needs of little ones and is just amazing with kids. He's also very flexible and accommodating to whatever your needs are. He chose snorkel spots and the order that we visited them in a way that was very thoughtful and easiest for the little one who is water shy. He checked in with him frequently on the trip to ensure that he was feeling comfortable and gave him just the right amount of special attention. We all got to see an awesome variety of beautiful reef and species of colorful fish and sea creatures and landscapes that you can't experience from the beach. We had a delicious meal afterwards at the seafood restaurant next door, I highly recommend that too!!

1  Thank 777LisaJ
Reviewed March 14, 2015

Felipe took my friend and me snorkeling to Playa Las Gatas and Playa Manzanillo. Initially four of us were scheduled to go but two of our friends got sick and couldn't make it. We were very pleased when the dive center agreed to take just the two of us.

Felipe was very knowledgeable about the area and was eager to share his experiences with us. He knew the spots to take us to, given the weather and the conditions for that particular day.

While the area isn't quite as colorful as other places I've snorkeled, there was still much to see... lots of coral and fish (watch out for the small black ones... they bite!), and we even came upon some dolphins while we were out.

I felt the price for the trip was perfectly reasonable and I would gladly go snorkeling again with Zihua Dive Center.

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank lyrix428
Reviewed January 2, 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed dives and snorkelling on two separate days with brothers Filippo and Bernardo. Make sure that you check out the food at their uncle's restaurant next door. As an added bonus we were able to hire Bernardo and his boat for a day trip to Ixtapa Island during our Zihuat stay.

Date of experience: December 2014