“Visit #4 and still fantastic”

Zihuatanejo Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: OUR PLACE: The shop by the sea, With a beautiful view of the pier and downtown of Zihuatanejo, you are invited to experience our bubble factory. ​ We provide you with a fun, safe and unforgettable dive experience. ​ Zihuatanejo Dive Center.
Mississauga
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Visit #4 and still fantastic”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

This was our fourth trip to zihua and the second time we dove with poto's shop.
We have also dove with him before he took over the zihuatanejo dive center.
He is a fun, safe dive master that knows the area like the back of his hand. If there are interesting things to see, he will find them.
He takes a real interest in helping you improve and does it with great patience and fun.
And as always, Freddy is there to captain the boat and assist whenever you need it.
It was another great experience with a great team.
You won't be disappointed if you dive here.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Frank3892

Austin, Texas
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Poto was awesome as well as the rest of his crew, will defiantly return here next year! The whole experience was wonderful and the team was extremely professional.

Visited January 2014
San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience at the Zihuat Dive Center”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Poto took excellent care of my friends and I while we were in Zihuatanejo. He went above and beyond to connect us with everything we needed for surfing- boards, information and advice on where to find the best waves with the current conditions, as well as introducing us to some friends who became our surf buddies and took really good care of us as well. On the last day of our trip, my friend went on a dive with him and had the best dive of her life! They saw whales among tons of other amazing sea creatures, and on their way out they dropped me off at an amazing surf spot and picked me up when they were done. I would love to do a Diver Certification with them in the future, Poto and his staff were incredibly professional and friendly. Can't recommend them enough!

Visited February 2013
Ixtapan de la Sal, Mexico
“Dive into that!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Really nice diving teacher and team which not only gave me specially courteous treatment with booking but also tips about the what and where in the city in three languages. I wish them only the best and lots of success with their diving center. If I ever get to return to Zihua they'd be my first address to ask for a dive.

Visited December 2012
Cochrane, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Diving and Great Staff!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We completed the entire PADI Open Water Diver Certification here in February 2013, we had a blast! the staff was more then helpful and took their time explaining everything and worked around our schedule! we completed the entire course over the course of our 1 week stay in Ixtapa and had some great dives! Make sure you ask for Luise "pocho"! and go on the Morros del Potosi (special)trip, its worth every penny! all in all its 5 stars! and we will be back here for sure!

Visited February 2013