Stayed during the Christmas holiday in a studio room with family. Not recommended. It is way too cramped for 4 people. I should have booked the 2 bedroom but could not afford the $250 price tag. I will say the setting and view are breathtaking but not for $150 a night. Bathroom has only a saloon style door so no privacy. Bathroom not bright enough and no fan. Very steamy after 4 showers. 2 evenings the power went out so no air con or fan and boy was it hot. Also lost power for most of one day so fridge items were sketchy. Had to ask quite a few times for 4 towels not 2 and no hot plate in our room as described. Don't get me wrong the place is lovely and I know it's Christmas but they shouldn't up the prices so high. Come to Zijuatanejo because it is absolutely lovely but many places to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta de don Andrés is more than just an accommodation, it is undoubtedly the perfect atmosphere where you can enjoy unforgettable moments, tranquility, and above all, the friendly service of your friends from La Quinta, who wait for you with open arms and wish you a pleasant stay.In this paradise you can find wonderful seaview villas located at “Playa la Madera” in Zihuatanejo, Gro. Mexico ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta de Don Andres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta De Don Andres Hotel Zihuatanejo
- La Quinta Zihuatanejo
- Zihuatanejo La Quinta
- La Quinta Hotel Zihuatanejo