“Great Sailfish fishing in Zihuatanejo”

Ixtapa-Zihuatanjo Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: We do Deep Sea Fishing Charters along with Small Game Trips and Snorkeling and Sunset Cruises.
Victoria MN USA
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Great Sailfish fishing in Zihuatanejo”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I took my 10 year old grandson off shore fishing for the first time in his life. We fished with Capt. Juan Vargas on the Esturion III...a 27 foot panga with a 115 HP Mercury outboard engine. We caught and realeased 2 beautiful sailfish during our 8 hours of fishing. It was the greatest experience for this 10 year old...in his young life. I was a bit concerned that he might get sea sick, but he didn't even think about it because he was so excited to catch these fish. Trip of a lifetime for this kid!

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Steve L

Juneau, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fantastic fishing experience”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I booked a fishing trip off the internet through a gentleman named Jose. He set me up with a local captain named Victor Hugo. Both Jose and Victor were wonderful to work with. The boat was spotless and ran well. All of Victor's gear was in great condition and he worked very hard to put us on fish. We caught 3 very beautiful Mahi Mahi when other boats that went out did not catch any thing. I have been taken advantage of on other fishing trips to Mexico, but I was treated very fairly and had a great time on this recent trip. To get ahold of Jose, check out his website at www.sportfishingrates.com I have fished in many locations with many different captains, and can say that Jose's operation is legit and you need not be concerned about putting your trust in him.

Visited December 2011