“Nice place for lunch!”

Daniel's Restaurant - Bar
Ranked #54 of 320 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Bar, International
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Daniel,s restaurant is located on the sidewalk of Playa Principal with a great view of the sea and the local activities like the morning fishing. Not to forget the best MARGARITAS in town. The satisfaction of our clients is the most important for us
Prince George, Canada
“Nice place for lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

The service was much better than the food... I must admit. Don't go for the chicken quesadilla.... unless you don't actually want any chicken in it. Wasn't impressed by it.... but other meals are good. The service is wonderful. Cheerful staff who make an effort to joke around and be nice. Plus, it is private and beautiful.

• Visited May 2013

Paso Robles, California
“Little pieces of Z all wrapped up in one place... Daniel's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Daniels, located on the pescadore walkway has little pieces of Z all wrapped up in one place. Ideal for people watching, on playa principal, bay view, delightful breeze, satisfying food, 2 for 1 happy hour all afternoon, a little music, great prices... Enchiladas verde for breakfast. Princess salad for lunch. BBQ ribs right on the candle lite beach for dinner. What could be more perfect? The staff! The highlight is their fabulous, friendly, smiling, helpful staff - our favorite Ricky! Sorry Daniel, but sometimes we say, let's go to Ricky's! Daniel's, a place that has all the little pieces of Z all wrapped up. As owner's of hotel La Villa on Boulevard Playa la Ropa, we are happy to recommend Daniels to our guests.

Renton, Washington
“Not a good experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stopped at Daniels for breakfast on our daily walk into town. We both ordered french toast and when it came it looked rather skimpy but we drizzled on some syrup and had a couple of bites. At the moment of my second bite, I glanced up to the Karo Maple Syrup bottle on our table and it was only then I saw that the bottle was FULL of ants. Oh so gross and I had a bite in my mouth. We called over the waiter and he very graciously took our plates away and the offending bottle. Things happen, we didn't make a scene or leave. When the replacement food arrived, my husband joked "no way" on the fresh bottle of syrup, and went with raspberry jelly from the sealed pack, but I was game and went for the syrup. I had three bites this time when hubby pointed out this bottle also had bugs inside. Those little tiny ant looking things we see so many of in the tropical locales. We were in Zihua for 11 more days after the experience, but could never bring ourselves to go back to Daniels. And we never will. I understand these things happen, but 2 contaminated food bottles says more about the kitchen than I want to know.

Kaukauna, Wisconsin, United States
“eating a Daniel's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

What a great experience eating on the sidewalk, Daniel's is one of my favorites because I like steak, and the prices are unbelievable. Daniel is the owner and a great host the last time we went there they were out of tables on the sidewalk so he himself removed a table from inside and set one up for us outside, will make place on next visit.

Victoria, Canada
“Excellent Restaurant in Zihuatanejo.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Daniels is my number one selection in Zihuatanejo for a restaurant they have great staff, food, pricing and lots of it. Daniel will do anything for you make your drinks cook your food and sit down with you at your table at any time of day or night.

J.Millar