“Our favorite restaurant in Zihuatanejo.”

Restaurant El Arrayan
Ranked #2 of 338 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: It is located on a street with more options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have a small garden on the other side of the street where we located some of our tables, the area is characterised by the fact that most people walk down the road as it is a closed and there are few vehicles, it is very quiet And the sea, the square and the main market are only a few meters away. Restaurant "The Arrayán" account with service of breakfast and lunch hours of 08:30 to 16:00 hours, and from October to April Dinner service stretching up to the 22:00 hours. Attended by their owners. Thank you for your preference! It is a pleasure to serve you!!! Now is open friday and saturday grill dinner.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I had two breakfasts and one dinner at El Arrayan, and we loved it. We would have gone back for another dinner, but when we went back the second time every table was full. We should have waited; the meal we got at the restaurant next door wasn't nearly as good as what we had the night before at El Arrayan. The cheese-stuffed bacon wrapped shrimp was especially delightful. Perhaps the best thing about the experience, though, was that the owners, Mauricio and Veronica, are just such nice people. They obviously take a lot of pride in their work and in their restaurant. It's a real family restaurant: very small, very friendly and very relaxed.

1  Thank 512austintexas

Reviewed February 18, 2013

On the last night of their stay, my wife's parents wanted to take us out to dinner. My father-in-law suggested El Arrayan, and we were not disappointed! This small street-side restaurant has a great ambiance, and the food is absolutely first-rate and very reasonably priced. The cheese-stuffed, bacon-wrapped shrimp is incredible. My young daughters ordered the shrimp-beef-chicken brochettes and ate everything on their plates! The marlin special with a delicate pineapple sauce was equally delicious. The owners and staff were very friendly and accommodating. We look forward to our next meal there!

4  Thank Ron B
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We ate there last evening, 8 of us. I enjoyed cheese stuffed shrimp wrapped in bacon for 120P!!! I had paid 220P in another place earlier in the week, which wasn't nearly as good. My friends had stuffed chick breast,
Shrimp w guajillo sauce & Garlic. Everything delicious. Mauricio and Veronica are hard working owners who aim to please, and succeed! On Adelita, before La Gula, same side of the street, coming from beach. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank NYCJulia
Reviewed February 9, 2013

If you want to experience the true friendliness of the Mexican people, stop by this restaurant. It's family run, the owners are always there, and boy, do they serve great food ! I've eaten breakfasts and lunches here for the last two years. The fresh squeezed juices are wonderful . Everything I have tried on their menu was perfectly prepared and delicious. You don't have to worry about cleanliness, as everything is spick n span. Brightly painted walls lend to its appeal. My favorite seat is in their outside seating area across the street, where they have humming bird feeders and you can watch the birds while you eat and relax. Conveniently located just across the canal bridge from downtown Zihuatanejo on Adelita street.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We discovered this jewel of a restaurant while looking for the no-longer existing Sixtinos Restaurant. What a find! Mauricio and his wife serve up the best food in Zihuatanejo at prices signicantly less than other upscale restaurants in the area. From the fish filet, arrachera steak, enchilada verdes, shrimp omelet and much more, this is our new favorite place to eat healthy and beyond-flavorful cuisine. The service is no less fantastic.