“WHERE DREAMS ARE LIVED!”
other traveler has booked this property
Terraza...500 Square feet! The heart of the home.
Casa d'Arte terrace view. Lounge in a hammock or two!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Terraza...500 Square feet! The heart of the home.
Casa d'Arte terrace view.
Lounge in a hammock or two!
Look! View from the Terrace!
The Living Room
The Dining Room...with a fountain!
Large open kitchen
Colorful Details
Grogeous Detials
Glorious.
Love at first sight.
Night view from the terrace
Catered dinner at Casa d\'Arte
Hammock heaven
Glorious La Ropa beach
Two infinity pools!
Floating in our beautiful pool.
Romance in the hammocks.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ARLINAOFJ...
San Francisco, California
“WHERE DREAMS ARE LIVED!”
Reviewed May 27, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This was my first time in Zihuatanejo and I did not know what to expect. The apartment/condo was SOOOO GLORIOUS we actually remained in it most of the time rather than going out to explore. We felt so comfortable and at home and the View was to absolutely glorious that leaving the unit was a BIG challenge. We loved absolutely everything as there were details after details in every room. I was very impressed with the owners who had thought of everything! I am sure that this is not an easy task since there must be a great variety in traveler's styles and needs.

I am used to staying in condos and houses and prefer them over hotels so this is not new to me but this unit sure impressed me and the view of the unit left me spellbound.

The pools (two infinity glorious pools!) are absolutely delightful and my daughter and i spent hours there almost every day. Surprisingly enough, we were mostly alone the whole time. Both pools are absolutely amazing but the large one is just unbelievable and the water felt almost HOT.

I cannot say enough about this place and my 11 yr old daughter has already asked when we can come back. May was a bit hot for us who are used to nice California weather but air-conditioning inside kept us nice and cool. Next time we will try WINTER which we are told is absolutely gorgeous!!

We did some cooking at the unit (breakfast and either lunch or a dinner) and ate one meal at the restaurants every day. The food was very lovely everywhere we went. I was very impressed with Casa Vieja which has live music (people from the audience singing too!!! If I could only sing!!!!! sigh) and we happen to go on Pozole night to Casa Vieja and had their famous POZOLE!! which stung my lips but was quickly cooled down with a nice cerveza!

if you are thinking about Zihuatanejo and Casa d'Arte, think no more and book right away as this is where Dreams are Lived and enjoyed!

I hope this review entices you to go and enjoy! abundant blessings to you!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Glorious View!!!!!
Liked least: not enough pots and pans which is no big deal if you don't cook much.
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 3, 2015
We are thrilled and delighted to hear of your experience at Casa d'Arte. We especially love to introduce new folks to the delights of our small town ambience in Zihuatanejo.

The pools at Casa que Ve al Mar are some of the best anywhere. You feel like you could dive right into the bay.

Please return to stay with us again in the future!

Saludos,
Cyndy M
Toronto, Canada
“A truly breathtaking environment...”
Reviewed February 11, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We are 4 women friends who stayed at La Casa Que Ve Al Mar for 10 days and we had the time of our lives.
The condo is beautifully appointed with a balcony and views that are truly breathtaking.
The grounds are very well maintained and the pools are lovely, with an amazing view of the ocean.
La Ropa Beach is definitely the most beautiful beach I've experienced in Mexico - clean, soft sand, with waves that allow you to actually swim in the ocean. Two of us went parasailing (one doesn't swim very well and one hates heights!), but the experience was very positive! At the beginning of our stay, we would walk to the beach - about 10 minutes and taxi back UP to the condo. The hill is quite steep but then we realized that we should be walking back for the exercise. We are all well into our 60s and we had no difficulty.
The quaint town of Zihuatanejo is a short taxi ride away (lots of road construction so we chose not to attempt the walk), with many lovely restaurants.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Difficult to pin point...Every meal eaten at the condo was on the balcony!
Liked least: Perhaps the walk to the beach but then there's the loss of the views...
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Feb 19, 2015
Thank you so much for having a great time and for loving Casa d'Arte. Para-sailing can be fun, but future travelers should know that there is no tort law in Mexico and they are doing so AT THEIR OWN RISK. I agree completely about our infinity pools at Casa que Ve al Mar. They are such a great place to hang out, read a book, gaze at the sailboats or even swim laps! You were fantastic guests. Please return soon.

Harriet, Booking mnanager
vancouver...
Vancouver, BC
“Stunning view”
Reviewed December 28, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

We loved our stay at Casa d'Arte. The condo is located on the north side of the street up high so the views are stunning. We spent most of our timeout on the huge deck having our morning coffee, or watching the sun go down with a cocktail. The condo is very spacious with 2 bms and 2 full bathrooms. It's very funky, decorated in whimsical colours with custom stone inlay and even a fountain in the dining area (which we never used). The kitchen was ample for our visit and had everything we needed. There was salt and pepper, oil, sugar etc, which his helpful. There is no stove, but we saw a larger toaster style oven in the cupboard which we didn't have a need for. Water was provided. The location is a 7 min walk to Playa la Ropa and a 20 min walk to town which we did at least once a day and it helped to keep us in shape. The only complaint is the traffic can get noisy on the street in front since there are buses and trucks going by throughout the day. The complex has 2 infinity pools which look out over the view. It was well cared for and maintained. We loved our visit here, enjoyed the beautiful condo and view - we would definitely come back!

Liked best: The view
Reviewed February 23, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Feb 23, 2014
We love Zihuatanejo also. Casa que Ve al Mar is such a lovely place to stay with so many nice folks who share their new found 'treasures' by the pool. Our grounds are among the prettiest in Zihua. We also hope to have you back again!

CA
Reviewed October 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Oct 14, 2013
LOL.

I know what you mean about the walk. It is not so bad in the early morning hours, but you can bet by mid-afternoon, I am grabbing a cab at the taxi stand. Luckily, the taxis are right there one block from the beach.

I am thrilled that Casa d'Arte worked out for you. You were very gracious and flexible with the last minute changes. I am lucky to manage some gorgeous properties (two of which I own) and work with some terrific owners.

Come again!

Kind regards,
Ontario Canada
Reviewed March 18, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway
Mar 18, 2013
Thank you Barry and Larraine for being such great guests! I heard that you always had a smile on your faces during your trip. We would love to have you back again!

TX
Reviewed March 1, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing